[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wrote a letter to my ex. We've been broken up since april

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1472839792083.jpg (77KB, 570x888px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472839792083.jpg
77KB, 570x888px
I wrote a letter to my ex. We've been broken up since april 2014. I have a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend. We both have some unresolved feelings for each other. Should I send it or should I just get my shit together? Pic semi-related.
>>
Will post here first if requested enough.
>>
>>17925580
Would it make you feel better to send it to her and to talk with her about it ?
>>
I wanna send a big email to my ex, telling me exactly how much he hurt me. So I have been wondering the same thing... Also have a bf and he would probably think I still love my ex or something. :/
>>
>>17925589
Don't mind about what your bf would think about it, you don't have to tell him, this is your life, and if you love your bf there is no problem.
>>
>>17925584
She knows for the most part. We've tried multiple times to work it out even to the point where she's cheated on her boyfriend with me. I could never get her to leave him though. November 2015 while we were talking she went full in and bought a house with him. I haven't spoken to her since.
>>
>>17925589
I wish I could give you some advice here but I'm on the same path.
>>
>>17925591
Getting back in touch with an ex is DEFINITELY something you should tell your SO, or a least ask if they would hypotetically be fine with you talking to an ex.
It's like saying "you don't have to tell your boyfriend you sucked Mark's dick, it's your life, if you love your bf there is no problem". Relationship are based on trust, talking to an ex is a grey area and you should make sure they're aware of what you're doing or they are fine with it.
>>
Looks like interest has been lost. I guess I'll post it here. And to be clear I intentionally used more sophisticated words just so she wouldn't realise it was me at first.

"My dreams were once a reprieve from the pain of life. Now in my sleep I find only restlessness. What were once happy memories have since been replaced with strife. In my sleep you haunt me. You return to me, happy, and carefree. With the buzzing of my alarm you're ripped away once more and bigger grows the hole in my heart that you tore. Though I have finally figured out the words I need to say to you. "I'm moving forward." You left me stuck in place, I couldn't keep up so you dropped the dead weight in hopes that one day I would find my footing and catch up with you. You wanted to push me but I couldn't see it. Every night I dream of the day we will meet again but every morning I wake up and walk farther away from you. I'm moving forward but each step takes me farther away from you. I realized that what was best for me wasn't you. Each step that I take hurts but I know that I'm moving in the right direction. My life is so much different since you left, it's not what I had envisioned but that's okay. I have a daughter now that I've never met I'm sad about that but I don't think there's anything I can do. I have a job now. I have a car and I'm learning to drive. I'm moving into my own house soon too. I may not be keeping up with you or even headed in the same direction but I'm moving forward just like you always wanted for me."
>>
>>17925676
I feel bad that cringy guys like you get girls when I know a lot of perfectly normal people who can't just because of confidence.

Don't send this it makes my eyes bleed. She left you for a reason. Hang on to your current gf with all you've got because after high school their standards go up
>>
>>17925676
lol holy fuck that's autistic as hell

did you actually send it? haha
>>
>>17925676
Please don't send that. I know it's fun to be a poet but if you want to write something she can actually respond to then you have to talk in real terms.

Once you trim down all the wankery, I honestly don't really know what it is you're saying, other than "I really miss you" followed by a very concise list of what you're doing. There's no way to respond to that.

Sorry if that's not too constructive - if I could write the perfect letter to get my ex to talk to me I probably wouldn't be hanging around /adv/ like a fucking scab.
>>
File: 1481572472377.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1481572472377.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>17925580
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.