[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw in amazing relationship with gf who is literally the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1482649285259m.jpg (105KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1482649285259m.jpg
105KB, 1024x682px
>tfw in amazing relationship with gf who is literally the female version of me
>tfw old fwb came back into my life after a big fallout we had because she misses me and the sex we had

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I want to be faithful, but I enjoy having some variety. Additionally, said fwb was also one of my best friends, so Im wondering if it's even worth trying to keep that as well.
>>
>>17925551
>the female version of me
Sounds dreadful.
>>
>>17925551
Are you in an exclusive relation with your girlfriend ?
>>
>>17925551
Why would you want to cheat on a woman you love and have an amazing relationship with?
Just be faithful. Cut contact with the old fwb and move on with your life.
>>
>>17925557
Yeah. We spend a lot of time together these days.
>>
>>17925561
Ok, did you try to talk to her about all of that ?
Would you like an open relationship, in which both of you could have a sexual life besides ?
>>
>>17925563
Naw, that won't work. I'm a jealous guy.
>>
>>17925569
Ok.
Ideally what would you like to do ?
>>
>>17925569
Is she open to FFM threesomes?
>>
>>17925578
I would like to have both of them and have my gf be okay with it or not know.

>>17925586
She's bi, but somehow threesomes haven't come up yet. How do I bring it up?
>>
>>17925608
>or not know
what a prick
>>
>>17925608
Ok maybe you can talk about that to your girlfriend. Be just honest, tell her that your ex texted you, you would like to have ses with both, and see what she thinks about that.
>>
>>17925551
>I want to be faithful, but I enjoy having some variety.

Kill yourself as soon as possible.
>>
>>17925661
You seems so close-minded.
>>
>>17925661
>Sex and love is the same thing

I wish this were true but it's not. My dick and my heart are two different organs. Sometimes they work together, sometimes they don't.
>>
>>17925706
Sure sex and love aren't the same thing !
>>
>>17925551
>but I enjoy having some variety

DONT DO IT OP youre going to
1. break your gf's heart
2. ruin the relationship with her

having a relationship means giving up the variety (ie. being faithful)
youll probably regret it. dont fuck this up OP
>>
>>17925569
>Im a jealous guy
>Im cheating on my gf meanwhile

You are fucked up beyond repair OP
>>
>>17925569
You are also a hypocrite. Cheating on your GF is just another way of saying "I don't care if you stay or go"... and when she finds out (protip: she will find out) she'll dump you for someone who cares.
>>
>>17925706
while it is true that sex & love are not the same thing, they are much more closely intertwined in most women than in most men. Your complete lack of understanding this tells me that you aren't ready for any kind of commitment, so by all means tell your GF that you want to bang other women, so she can move on to loving someone else.
>>
>>17925950
>>17925983
>hurr durr you suck

No shit. No one's disputing this fact.
>>
>>17925551
Not complicated OP. All indications are that you can't have both in any convenient way. Either pick your gf and be faithful, dump her and go back to something casual, or cheat and risk all the fallout that comes with your gf finding out.

Your choice.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.