[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an 18yr old guy who was 'raped' by a 28yr old woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 15250059059_98259a1bd2_o.jpg (766KB, 1600x1052px) Image search: [Google]
15250059059_98259a1bd2_o.jpg
766KB, 1600x1052px
Ask an 18yr old guy who was 'raped' by a 28yr old woman who now has a baby anything.
>>
>>17925509
What is the half-life of Strontium90?
>>
>>17925509
What is the capital of Outer Mongolia?
>>
How does a man get raped?
>>
>>17925509
Please explain the Albigensenist Heresy.
>>
>>17925509
Who promoted Peress?
>>
>>17925509
Does Hamlet really go mad?
>>
>>17925509
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?
>>
>>17925509
How did you managed to have a life after your rape ?
Since mines I feel like I am stuck in a dead body. I drink, smoke, take medecines and deconected from real life. Since nearly a year. I just want to stop everything and die in my sleep.
>>
>>17925523
By a forced sexual act... Oral, penetration, etc.
>>
>>17925523
By engaging in a sexual act he does not consent to. Mostly when under influence of drugs.
>>
>>17925543
In the eyes of the law (in a few countries) rape is only possible if its forced sex with a penis, if you were forced by a girl it may only legally be classed as sexual assault. What are your personal views on laws like this?
>>
>>17925593
In France a rape is a sexual penetration (mouth, vagina, anal) with anything (penis, finger, objects) without the consent of the person.
>>
>>17925593
I would classify rape as act or intent to engage in sexual activities while preventing the other side from refusing the act.
e.g. rape by using force, life threats, putting sleeping pills into a drink or even as a form of blackmailing

I would not consider it rape if the girl got drunk on her own and then had sex, which she later regretted.
>>
>>17925616
If the person is not able to formule a consentement then she is not consentent.
>>
>>17925646
Does it matter if the person undertook some action that removed from him the possibility of giving consent even though he knew that would be consequence of said action?
>>
>>17925509
Does free will exist?
>>
>>17925616
>I would not consider it rape if the girl got drunk on her own and then had sex, which she later regretted.
That's why you don't make the laws, shitlord.
>>
>>17925654
Look, take the situation but replace "having sex" by "having a cup of tea" :
A boy and a girl are at a party, they like each other. The girl says she would enjoy tea, so they go to the salon, but there she seems not fine, she has too much drink. Does the boy really take a cup of tea and put it in her mouth ? No, that is non sense. If someone is not in state to tell you what she/he wants or doesn't want you don't give him/her anything because you can't know if he or she really wants it.
>>
>>17925657
Yes but only in a country called Utopia.
>>
>>17925678
That's some mental gymnastics.
>>
>>17925704
Yeah, that every one should do before fucking someone..
>>
>>17925742
I think it's rather coming close to that South Park episode where there were Consent Forms for sex.
>>
>>17925771
I didnt' see it
>>
OP can you greentext the rape encounter?
>>
>>17925509
OP clearly left long ago and has not responded to any of the questions. (I'm curious about that Albigensenist Heresy myself.)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.