[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No idea if you guys can help me, but does anyone have experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

No idea if you guys can help me, but does anyone have experience or advice finding people with limited information?

Basically I lost contact with a girl overseas who I was really fond of her as she was of me and I would totally go and visit, but we hadn't shared much personal information with each other up until that point.

She sent me a dodgy link one day and whereupon googling it it basically said her Skype account had been hacked / compromised and I don't have an alternate way to contact her. She hasn't been online since.

I had hoped to find her on FaceBook as she doesn't have a super common first name and I know her city, but I couldn't find her. Short of hiring a P.I. I'm not sure what else I can do. If this had happened to any other of my contacts I would have got over it, but this girl was special to me.

I'm not being a creepy stalker who got removed and is ass-pained about it. She appears to have genuinely lost her Skype account (I haven't been removed from her contacts) and it really wouldn't make any sense for her to stop talking to me.
>>
>>17925356
do you know her last name too? did she give you pics?
>>
>>17925463
I've reverse image searched pictures she's sent me to no avail.

Neither of us know each other's last names and I'm not sure if she has a FB, she was pretty insecure about sharing personal information considering I was technically still a guy on the internet even if we really enjoyed each other's company.

I wouldn't have been so withholding myself, but I guess it was kind of playful with me not sharing more personal details because she wasn't either (see who would crack first).

Main things I know is her first name, city, age, what she's studying and her interests.
>>
>>17925356

We don't help stalkers. Sorry my man, but as far as we know that's what you are.
>>
File: ripskype.png (29KB, 1065x551px) Image search: [Google]
ripskype.png
29KB, 1065x551px
>>17925575
Don't really know what I can do to prove that I'm not a stalker.

I know the original post makes it look like I have an obsession when it's really just me sad that I've lost contact with an amazing girl.

If it helps here's a screen cap of the dodgy link, just blacked out her Skype and mine (it was at the end of the spam URL).
>>
It's not worth it man. I was in a similar situation, she came back a year later, she said she loved me, and now I'm planning suicide because she's with someone else. Move on while you can, not worth the pain.
>>
>>17926350
I'm this guy. If you're determined and you w=know where she;s studying, show up and ask for her name, meet her in person. All romantic and shit. Hopefully things work out. just heed my warning from before, things can get massively fucked up and you could regret not just leaving it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.