[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 22 >parents divorce >father is abusive bastard >try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0246.jpg (30KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.jpg
30KB, 700x400px
>be 22
>parents divorce
>father is abusive bastard
>try to be neutral anyway
>mother makes me sign power of attorney over to her because she wants to do my taxes
>get paranoid. Maybe she wants to manipulate the divorce case or some shit.
>tell her I changed my mind about giving her power of attorney over me while my parents are suing each other, so she rips up the contract.

Technically the only way to revoke the contract is by writing up a letter, notarizing it, and sending it to my mother through certified mail. (Basically serve with with a legal notice that she doesn't own me anymore.)

I'm worried my mother will hate me for displaying the fact that I don't trust her. It's just that I don't trust anyone anymore. Should I legally revoke our contract and risk straining our relationship, or just trust that she won't fuck my life up?
>>
WHY would she ask for such a thing?

Moreover, why would you provide it to her?

Why would she be doing YOUR taxes?

It reeks of shit. You should have gotten more information.
>>
>>17925223
I still live with her and rely on her for money, because I graduate in a few months. She claims she wants to do my taxes while I study abroad, because I will be out of the country.

I agreed to such a thing because I am a doormat that needs therapy, thanks to being my daddy's punching bag.
>>
>>17925230
Are you working and going to school? I'm not sure what taxes you would need to file otherwise.
>>
Your mom wants to claim you as a financial dependant. Do not freak out. I think your dad was claiming you until now. She doesn't even need to ask you for your permission you do not have a job and pay taxes so you don't do your own taxes. When you start working and you want to do your own taxes just let her know. Das it man
>>
>>17925230

You can do your own taxes while you study abroad. Sounds liek she just wants your tax return. Is she hard up for cash?

>>17925230

You don't need therapy, you need to stand up for yourself. Nurturing your victimhood is a choice. Just like choosing happiness and getting shitty people out of your life.

>>17925279
If this person is filing taxes he's already working
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.