[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>don't have gf >feel lonely >have gf >feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: mikewtf.png (170KB, 411x359px) Image search: [Google]
mikewtf.png
170KB, 411x359px
>don't have gf
>feel lonely

>have gf
>feel trapped

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>17925144
>have gf
>i fucking hate this shes restricting me im never dating again after this

>single
>god damn i'm worthless i'm ugly i'm lonely i need to date someone again

i know that feel man. i assume its less of a need to have someone to love but more a desire to have someone to validate that you arent a terrible person.
>>
sounds like you just want to fuck
>>
>>17925154
I'm asexual. I just don't want to die alone.
>>
>>17925196
Dying alone is horrible. The sight of the lonely old man spending his last days watching the same old movies repeatedly as if to relive his youth still haunts me to this day. I saw the paramedics take him away. He never came back.
>>
You want to have children and move to the next chapter in your life. You're not trapped by your woman you're trapped by your fear of taking the leap.
>>
>>17925213
God, no. Why would anyone want kids?

I just want to find a nice girl and live comfortably, having fun adventures until we die.
>>
>>17925237
>God, no. Why would anyone want kids?
You don't like other peoples kids but you'll love your kids, I guarantee it. How old are you btw?
>>
>>17925144
Nothing in life ever comes without some drawback.

I don't think it is worth being in a relationship with someone who is less than exceptional.
Focus on learning how to be happy with yourself - work out, eat clean, make new friends, volunteer, have hobbies. Don't put yourself in a position where you NEED to be in a relationship to be happy and feel validated.
When you meet someone exceptional, commit to them.
Dating my boyfriend has some drawbacks (limitations, some level of stress I wouldn't have if I was single, I use a lot of my time and money to make him happy), but on the other hand he makes my life so much better just by being around that I don't feel bad because of it.
>>
Your ass just wants attention. Nothing wrong with it, it's human nature. That's how I was for the last few months but I learned not to care. The right person will come along soon. More fetty to spend on myself in the mean time
>>
>>17925248

Having kids ruined my parents' lives. Why would I make the same mistake?
>>
>>17925257
>Having kids ruined my parents' lives
Your parents ruined your parents' lives, having children is not a mistake thats why you're here cunt.
>>
>>17925144
>>17925150

Wrong gf

>>17925196
Everybody dies alone anyway. Sounds like you need to take a look inside your heart.

>>17925237
Because ultimately if you never have kids you will never feel true fulfillment, and if you're an intelligent and capable person it's kind of your duty to raise responsible children who better the world through your teachings

>>17925250
On the contrary, you need to become the best you to attract the right person
>>
>>17925261
Right, and my parents' lives are worse for it.

I'm mentally disabled, and I've made their lives so much worse, especially when I was a kid. I can't help it.
>>
>>17925262
>On the contrary, you need to become the best you to attract the right person
true but you also don't want to become someone you're not in the process just because you think it'll get you somewhere.
>>
>>17925265
>I'm mentally disabled, and I've made their lives so much worse, especially when I was a kid
Genetically or onset trauma, if the former was your mother over 35?
>>
>>17925277
No, she was about the age I am now, and really pressuring me to start a family of my own.
>>
>>17925270

Being a fake person is not the same thing as being genuine to yourself and loving yourself

Don't change yourself for a person you desire

Change yourself for you and the person will come
>>
>>17925262
>if you never have kids you will never feel true fulfillment
Silly.
>>
>>17925286
Don't allow it.
>>
>>17925144
I can relate, anon. After years of thinking over as to why that is, I came to the conclusion that perhaps I am just meant to be alone. Nothing wrong or negative about that, it is a state that I am most comfortable in, after all. Having a husband and or family in general never really appealed to me anyhow. Plus, it serves as less distraction for me to focus entirely within and fall in love with myself. You know, even if you have a partner, no matter how much time or love you shared with them, it will not change the fact that you came into existence alone and will too, perish alone.
>>
>>17925144
Funny idea.... maybe happiness does not come from other peeple.

If you're happy, you will be happy single AND dating.

Work on yourself.

/thread
>>
>>17925262

I'm not OP, but why not have the fulfillment of bettering the world yourself, rather than shitting out kids who are no guarantee to do anything besides do drugs and work in a mall?

The "kids are your legacy" thing seems like a meme from people who aren't going to do anything spectacular or satisfying themselves.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.