[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ask a waitress out or ask for her number? And, waitresses,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Preety%2Bwaitress[1].jpg (37KB, 334x600px) Image search: [Google]
Preety%2Bwaitress[1].jpg
37KB, 334x600px
How do I ask a waitress out or ask for her number? And, waitresses, how do you feel if someone do that to you at your workplace?
>>
File: 1458408601008.png (833KB, 571x545px) Image search: [Google]
1458408601008.png
833KB, 571x545px
>>17925000
you just do, anon. you just do.

this is my last post on 4chan so you better fucking take my advice ok? dont let my post go to waste by letting some girl get away because you didnt have the balls to just try
>>
you don't. you just don't. they're working, and they don't care about you.
>>
>>17925000

How often do you go to said establishment? Is she always your waitress? Do you go there with friends, or are you always alone? How often do you actually talk, more than her taking your order and your standard pleasantries?

There's a lot of valid questions about the situation. Plenty of people will tell you that waitresses/service people HAVE to be nice to you, but in all of my time in the industry, I've never had someone pull a girl aside and say "treat him extra special or you're in trouble."

I've gotten numbers from, dated, hooked up with, and banged plenty of waitresses/bartenders in my time. Don't come in specifically during her shift, don't ask overly personal shit unless offered, have something you're doing with your life, and a reason you visit, and eventually ask her out when you have some chemistry.

If it's a girl you have one wild shot with, and immediately think she's beautiful, act like it's your only shot. It might be your second visit, but just try. It happens all the fucking time, but maybe you're the one she says yes to.

There's no science to this shit.
>>
>>17925145
Twice a week, with my boss to discuss work. Yeah she's always there. I've barely talked to her.

2 days ago, when I was ready to go and waited for the boss to gather his stuffs just outside the coffee shop's front door, I stood back a bit and took a pic because I realized it looked pretty nice. When I put down the phone I saw the waitress girl smiling in the corner, I smiled back and waved at her. I think that was when I really took interest in her.
>>
Step one: acquire name.
Step two: ask for her opinion on something related to your personal events or work discussions.
Step three: gauge interest, she will either walk away to her waitress waiting area out of disinterest or entertains your conversation until she must get back to her job.

Extra tip: wave and say hi (name) to her every time you go eat. Wave and say thanks and bye (name) when you leave.

if she more often retreats to the corner for no reason rather than small talk with you until she needs to move her ass then don't do it.
>>
>>17925000

the best way to do that is to say something like - i really liked your service & think you're a cutie and i'd like to take you out to lunch (whatever) and then write YOUR NAME & NUMBER on a napkin and give it to waitress

she probably has 50 guys a week ask for her number and fuck all if she will be giving it out etc
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.