[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tell girl I love her platonically >she starts acting weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (98KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 1024x904px
>Tell girl I love her platonically
>she starts acting weird about it
>yet she has said she loves me before

What does this mean?
>>
Why'd you tell her? What's the point? At least meme about it, like a joke
>>
>>17924702

if you had to clarify it was platonic, it was weird.

even if the girl said it to you before, you have to rememebr that humans (and especially nto women) are not rational.

when YOU do something you think of it in the best light possible. someone else could do teh same thing and you'd think negative.

so in this case she thought of herself as the sweet little sister type sharing her bond with her surrogate brother.

but when you did it, she interpreted it the negative way.

watch two people argue. it starts with someone insulting the other. both will claim the other started it. even the one who admits they went first will say 'BUT MYI NSULT WAS PLAYFUL / NOT AS BAD'
>>
I'm guessing the way you said it weirded her out. So tell us, how did you say it?
>>
>>17924716
I told her this after sort of playfully teasing her and saying basically "oh I you know I love you" afterwards
>>
>>17924702
>>17924740
Tell her to stop overreacting, that she's said it too and that she's ugly as shit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.