[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest , is it ever to late to start college? >age 27

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2021.jpg (69KB, 570x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2021.jpg
69KB, 570x378px
Be honest , is it ever to late to start college?

>age 27
>took assessment and starting prereqs
>working two jobs that are not leading to any advancements

Anyone else ever start college late?
>>
No. In my classes there were 30, 40, 50 year olds. Remind yourself that you're there to get an education and not make friends to talk bout game of thrones in class.
>>
there where 27 year olds on my college class. No one gave a shit. 27 is still young enough that no one will bat an eye you're just being overly self conscious.
>>
>>17924329
>>17924322
Cool thanks for quick response guys. Yeah I'm trying to be realistic about pursuing a higher education. I just want to do two years at community college and two years at a state college. It's a lot easier said than done though.
>>
inbetween 20 to 30 it's usually impossible to tell the age of most people unless you have genetics that lend themselves to looking older than you are or younger than you are. I'm 27 too and someone thought I was 18 at my last job. good luck op.
>>
>>17924318

why would it be? honest question. search your mind and ask yourself, why would it be too late?

too late to get in? nope they accept people in their twenties all the time, and even people much older.

>too late to get a job with it

no. consider the following, if someones hiring for jobs who are tehy gonna hire, the version of you that never went to fucking college, or the version that went later than expected.

the truth is no ones going to think 'WOW HE DIDNT GO RIGHT AWAY WHAT A LOSER'. they'll at worst think that you didn't have the resources (like parents willing to sign off on loans) to go when you were younger so worked hard to save up and go.

thats the assumption they'll make if any.
>>
>>17924318
55 is too late to start college
>>
>>17924318
shit never too late i just start college fall and i am older than you. I honestly love it (although it is still a novel experience and I love new things) I really wish I would have gone to school way earlier but i guess i wasn't ready or whatever
>>
>>17924917
We had someone older than that who was chill as fuck in my class.
>>
>>17924353

Chances are good unless you have really shit genetics most people can't tell if you are 22~27. People generally do not physically age much between 20-30.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.