[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I stop being self-conscious and insecure about my knock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: NFZUnheb.jpg (12KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
NFZUnheb.jpg
12KB, 242x242px
How can I stop being self-conscious and insecure about my knock knees? It brings me a great deal of mental pain.

Sometimes I think my legs look fairly normal, sometimes that they look spastic.

I also have a feeling that people stare at them. There's nothing worse than feeling fine and then losing all confidence because someone looked at your legs or you saw their reflection in glass.

It's all the worse because it feels like it wasn't always like this, that they got more visibly crooked recently.
>>
File: download(1).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download(1).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>
Bump
>>17923400
W-what?
>>
>>17923386
Wear jeans you stupid faggot.
>>
>>17925901
stop bumpin before thread dies you fuckin autist
>>
Are you obese? Obesity does not help with knock knees. If I were you I go see an orthopedic doctor. You can correct knock knees with various exercises and shoe inserts.
>>
>>17925131
I do most if the time. fag
>>17926095
*Bumps u*
>>17926104
No I'm actually pretty fit. The doctor I saw like a year ago said that the knees get fucked up because of my genetic feet problem. I used to not care about them too much but I think they looked much more normal than now, and it's killing me whenever I go out.
>>
>>17923386
I've definitely seen this thread before.
>>
there's a homeless dude that has this problem I Think around my neighborhood.

to cap it all off, his arm on the other side of his body is gimped to shit, too.

he's found comfort in vodka, maybe you could too?
>>
>>17926883
y-yeah it's been bothering me for months, need to stop venting on /adv/
the only insecurity I couldn't conquer
but it's hard as every time I go out I fear that I walk/stand/whatever weird. I'm always uncomfortable. I hate looking in the mirrors and sometimes I feel like some cripple when people seem to look down at my legs as if something was so wrong with them that it justified a fucking obnoxious stare. I just can't deal with it.
>>
>>17926917
great advice
>>
>>17926930
bro that's heart felt, and I feel for you on that.

but you gotta accept it is different

you're gonna confuse people, I had to look up what the fuck it was you were even talking about 'cause I don't see this shit, I've never seen it around.

If I look at you, it's going to be because I'm trying to understand exactly what is going on.

if you're getting around fine, fuck 'em man, you do you. maybe you could use a cane as an accessorie to accent your condition and make it more acceptable to the public eye, because they could outright se your struggle
>>
File: uu.jpg (570KB, 1918x964px) Image search: [Google]
uu.jpg
570KB, 1918x964px
>>17926937
that's the thing though, I don't think it looks that bad. Then I walk towards someone or just stand and they just randomly stare at my legs as if they looked blatantly fucked up, and I'm not so sure. It happened many times.
>>
>>17923386

Not being a cunt is 1000 times more valuable to people than attractive knees.

If you work really hard at not being a cunt and being a tolerable human being your knees could be made of skunks and people will feel lucky to know you.
>>
>>17927023
I get turned off when I notice knock knees on girls but yours look fine. I wouldn't have been able to tell from those pics alone.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.