[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best drug to get into besides weed? I already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 2b3.jpg (92KB, 419x640px) Image search: [Google]
2b3.jpg
92KB, 419x640px
What's the best drug to get into besides weed? I already smoke a shit ton and am looking to further expand my horizons.

I tried Adderall but all it did was make me masturbate to camwhores for over twelve hours straight.
>>
>>17923302
>>17923302
cocaine was going to be my next step if I wanted to go deeper.

acid and shrooms of course, but those don't seem like a reliable bang for the buck that you can get away with like coke or weed
>>
>>17923302

Alcohol.

Seriously.
>>
>>17923319

Cocaine is fun, but it's expensive and hard to find stuff that hasn't been cut to fucking hell and back. Also, the high doesn't last that long and coming down sucks.
>>
>>17923333
Alcohol is the reason my room smells like piss so I eventually stopped when I found a good weed connect, but respect to the quads.
>>
>>17923302
LSD and mdma

Together
>>
>>17923302

Heroin is the best drug there is bar none, in terms of how fucking good it makes you feel.

However, it's also very risky and comes with steep consequences if you get too into it.
>>
b-but I thought weed wasn't a gateway drug?
>>
shrooms are good, if you like that try acid. Acid is my favourite but I can't do it too often cuz it fucks me up heavy for like 2 days.

apparently everyone who enjoys weed is down with xanax but I've never tried that shit
>>
>>17923302
A well-considered dose of LSD, preferably in the company of someone you trust and who's done it before. Be sure to read up on set & setting before going on a trip.

No risk of addiction, neat visuals, and you might end up having some useful realisations about your life.
>>
>>17923302
If you have any mental health issues at all I'd recommend staying far away from acid or mdma. The recovery period is hellish with how it affects dopamine and serotonin levels (my psychiatrist has talked about "Tuesday suicides" being a thing when people are recovered from the weekend). Addy, shrooms, Xanax, and coke should all be pretty fine though. Main thing to consider with Xanax or really any benzo is that youve got to be careful taking it in conjunction with alcohol because your heart rate can literally reduce so much you die. Happened to a kid on my campus last semester.
>>
>>17924362
Acid with mental health issues (unless they involve or have involved paranoid and/or suicidal and/or violently aggressive tendencies) can actually be a good idea, if you go in with an open mind. It's like a 12-hour therapy session. Some people with chronic mental health issues self-med with LSD.

However, if you're currently on ANY medication for those issues, stay away from any and all hallucinogens, especially LSD and MDMA. You could literally die of the combined effects.

t. >>17924350
>>
>>17924412
Actually, acid has no lasting physical effect on your brain, even when when combined with meds. However, it can cause long term psychological traumas and taking it while having a condition/going through a depressions is an extremely bad idea.

MDMA on the other hand can be very toxic when mixed with other substances like SSRI's or other serotonin antagonist drugs (usually because of serotonergetic syndrom)
>>
>>17923302
MDMA and shrooms are usually the next step.

MDMA for parties, you'll love everyone, this will be your best night.

Shrooms for a couch night with a few trusted friend and ambiant music. Never try to be balsy and underestimate the doses though.

You could also try DXM, a dissociative found in OTC cough syrups. I personally like it very much, it's cheap, has low neurotoxicity if you are careful and easily available.

Finaly, don't try cocain : it sucks ass. It cost a fucking leg, the effect last less than an hour even with good stuff, and is quite addictive and neurotoxic. It's only good side is the easy comedown (sleep 1 hour after).
Speed is way better imo (similar effects, lasts longer), is cheaper, less neurotoxic and habit forming. The comedown fucking suck though, you'll need 2-3+ hours to be able to sleep.

As a rule of thumb, always check what you are about to take. Good ressources :

http://wiki.tripsit.me/wiki/Drug_combinations

https://erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.shtml
>>
>>17924455
Realised the mistake after I'd posted, guess I re-wrote the sentences one too many times. You're right about the MDMA+SSRI/SNRI being the potentially fatal combination.

I still stand by LSD potentially being helpful with certain conditions, such as depressive tendencies and anxiety. If you make sure you've got someone familiar, experienced and preferably sober for company, there isn't much that could go wrong. Especially with a starter dose.

I'm speaking from experience: I actually had a pretty terrifying and poorly planned first trip, but it still made me more functional for months, besides improving mood in the long term.

(saged for offtopic)
>>
Just want to weigh in on this lsd having no dangourous effects on the brain.

I've done it twice with around a 5 month gap between each of the doses. It's been 4 months since my last trip and I still have, albeit minor, HPPD.
I can't read a book without the spaces around words glowing and flashing and objects that move past my eyes have a minor tracer visual to them. I also see this minor tracer while watching things on YouTube or movies even.

I've got friends who do lsd regularly who have nothing wrong with them either. But my issues started with lsd and they're not going away. It was enjoyable for the first few days, but now it's annoying.
>>
File: IMG_2973.jpg (51KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2973.jpg
51KB, 500x371px
I've had a lot of awful trips on acid that wasn't LSD (in the early 2000's there was absolutely zero real LSD in my area and I was a stupid teenager)

My friend has some shrooms and wants to do them with me, but I'm terrified of the weird and unstable methy trips happening with shrooms like it did with 25i...
>>
>>17924891
I too have done 25i and that's pretty scary. It turned me in a different person who couldn't speak (no one could understand me) and was talking to themselves.
Not to mention that dirty chemical feel, paranoia, etc.

It's just not a good drug.
>>
>>17924897
At first it felt okay but an hour into the trip I felt like I was literally on meth, jittering, intense paranoia, very unhealthy feeling like I was doing something wrong to myself by being on it
>>
>>17924897
>>17924907
Fuck, I'm the same anon as 907 but the thought of it is giving me the chills right now

That was a horrible, horrible time every time. Fuck
>>
>>17924907
I done it at home when the family were out. When I came up I started to freak "no one can see me like this". So I left and went on walk. Saw the Cops on the street and went into a petrol station avoid them. They were literally walking in front of me into the same patrol station.
Ran out of the place and into a park and stayed there for 5 hours till I sobered up enough on my own.

And I thought I was going to be like acid.
>>
>>17923302
I like MDMA, but you can't really do it very often like you would with weed or liquor. I probly roll 2-3 times a year, maybe?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.