[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How turned off/on would a girl be if, after a couple months in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: RDBodyD.png (2MB, 1072x800px) Image search: [Google]
RDBodyD.png
2MB, 1072x800px
How turned off/on would a girl be if, after a couple months in a relationship, I revealed to her I own a realdoll?
>>
wew
>>
>>17922186
You keep a woman in your closet.

Never...tell...anyone.
>>
that's like a "they must never know" tier kinda thing.
>>
Thats something I would rather not know. Never let her see it, get rid of it, or she will always feel not good enough in comparison to the doll.
>>
>>17922201
>or she will always feel not good enough in comparison to the doll

If that's the reason it makes her uncomfortable, then she has just as big an issue as he does.
>>
>>17922207
You're right but I just think a typical women would be very sensitive about a doll at first.
>>
couldn't help being creeped out by it to some extent
>>
>>17922186
I would leave you
>>
>>17922265
Fuck you. The doll would never leave me over something petty.
>>
>>17922268
a giant lifelike fuck doll is not petty my friend. you sound like you have personified it too you probably have a name for "her" too... abort mission
>>
>>17922268
Having a doll is not something normal people do so it would be weird, the thing here is that you WANT to tell her. Which is even weirder and honestly, I wouldn't leave but I would be really hurt and disappointed because nobody likes people that have sex with waifu pillows.
>>
>>17922265
would you care if a guy had a fleshlight?
>>
>>17922273
>REEEEEEEEE it's the same as a fleshlight!

"no"
>>
>>17922275
im not saying it the same as a flesh light. i was just wondering. i think a fuck doll would be annoying to use.
>>
>>17922268
It's just subconscious fear of the inevitable future of 3D waifus. You can't blame a woman for not thinking straight, it's in her nature.
>>
I want to procreate for the sole purpose so that my sons will live to see the day they can completely cast off and disregard females for andriod waifus. It's only a matter of time before the dynamic completely changes in favor of men again.
>>
DESU I think normie life has too much to offer to get sucked into the coming 3D waifu life. HOWEVER, I kind of want to experience it as an alternative life or something. I feel like when the future comes far enough you could simply die at 30 in pure ecstasy as haitsune Mikey zucks ya duck while your 400lb body goes into cardiac arrest for not moving for over 3 years.

It's unfortunate that we don't live short petty lives so doing short petty thing wouldn't feel so guilty. Does this make me a closet petty person? Food for thought
>>
How does it not creep you out? Just looking at the thing would make me lose my erection because its smack dab in uncanny valley.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.