[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im deeply suspicious of a girl I'm seeing. We're both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Im deeply suspicious of a girl I'm seeing.

We're both white. She's one of those Arabic majors and talks favorably about her study abroad trips to the Middle East and is obsessed with the region in general.

My gut feeling is that's she's attracted to the rape hysteria and the "dominant" reputation Islam is getting.

I haven't found anyone better in the meantime to dump her for though I am trying, but should I just cut contact with her since I'm 95% she has a Muslim rape fetish? Or keep banging her and try and forget about it till I find another girl?
>>
dump that bitch

she will soon be visited by the local rape gang of peace.
>>
my dude, how many red pills are you on right now?
>>
>>17922160
The autism here is just amazing
>>
>>17922160
>the rape hysteria and the "dominant" reputation Islam is getting
>Muslim rape fetish

What does literally any of this mean?
>>
>>17922179
>>17922185
>>17922197

Women have rape and dominance fantasies. Extremist Islamics are known for their sex slavery and domineering attitude and ownership towards women.

They are also sexually aggressive towards white women see data about sexual assault cases in Germany, Sweden or that one US exchange girl who got raped repeatedly and killed by the leader of ISIS. Places like morroco, Dubai, Middle East/Mediterranean are well known for their sexual aggressiveness towards women especially western white ones.

If you read history and/or news all of this is pretty common knowledge in and out of /pol/-tier circles and it really makes me wonder despite all of this shit what the fuck draws a well off American suburban whit girl to deep dive into this shit as opposed to literally any other field of study.

If one guy has a deep dark tentacle hentai fetish or a lonely woman has srs with her dog in bumblefuck US is it really outlandish to say that this girl might have a domination/rape fantasy of brown foreign men?
>>
>>17922226
if someone studies marine biology i don't assume they're into tentacle rape
>>
>>17922160
Your gut feeling is almost definitely wrong. But you should break up with her because you're a douchebag.
>>
I think you're the one with the Muslim rape fantasy. You seem to enjoy talking about it.
>>
>>17922226
Fair point, and well though out. You're probably right. Drop the hoe.
>>
>>17922235
Octopi don't actually rape women

Radicalized men who believe a woman must submit 100% to her man and cover her entire body otherwise she is a whore who deserves to be raped?

Apples and oranges
>>
>>17922250
Well just go rape her yourself then! After all, women just love to be dominated! Don't wait for Osama to do it for you, right lad?
>>
>>17922239
>d-douchebag!!
>furiously masturbates to Ahmed choking her in a river
>>
>>17922254
...Yeah, I think >>17922242 is correct, actually.

Assuming this isn't bait, of course.
>>
>Arabic major talks about her field of expertise often
I don't know, dude, feels pretty normal to me. Are there any other signs that confirm your suspicions?
>>
>>17922160

if she really goes full mooselimb then after you 2 break up surprise both of y'all will be killed - her for "honor" and you for violating it
>>
>>17922300
Just a gut feeling
>>
File: religion of peace.jpg (13KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
religion of peace.jpg
13KB, 202x250px
>>17922253
Yes, but unlike a muslim he won't get away with it because 'muh sexual emergency'
>>
File: beautiful religion.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful religion.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>17922741
Thank Allah his conviction was overturned though
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.