[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that whenever I get to fuck a girl I like, I lost interest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: rq.jpg (38KB, 569x423px) Image search: [Google]
rq.jpg
38KB, 569x423px
Why is it that whenever I get to fuck a girl I like, I lost interest in.

I've fucked a lot of girls that are 10/10 and lost completely all interest in them afterwards. Most of them get attached to me and want a relationship and it is hard for me to turn it down, since they have great look/personality/wealthy family. However, I'm more of a street guy and don't give a fuck in general, a depressed mess that gets what he wants as soon as I want it. I see girls more like a goal that I want to reach, since most guys don't even have chance with them and for me it is just another girl that I want to prove to myself that I can get her.

I'm currently with this gorgeous girl that has and do everything every man wishes to have. She is also incredibly smart, has bright future and comes from wealthy and healthy family. She has everything I never had and I feel weird. I'd rather live in a cheap rented place and just have my own peace and happines instead of striving for some big ass goal with house and kids etc..

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have kids and house and nice carrer, but I'm 21 and I just feel kind of retarded going into a serious long-term relationship right now. I could actually marry into money with this girl, but I feel as a man ashamed to do such a thing. I still dream of just fucking hundreds of women while being happy in my own little place, not having to care about someone.

What's my problem? Am I too young? Am I chasing for something I didn't have in highschool, event though I had all the hot girls? I don't even understand myself when it comes with women.
>>
Biology. A lot of animals do this.

It's like the mind knows this ritual is stupid, your body just can't resist.
>>
>>17922009
most men your age are the same from my experience, and the main reason they get into relationships is because sex on the reg.

often when i fuck the girl i am dating, i kind of feel the same way but i tell myself that i shouldent distance myself because it will make me look like i am only interested in fucking her. honestly, girls seem to get more into a guy when he doesent try or pulls away. i dont know why but its probably one reason why the girls chase you after you lose interest. also, incredibly good looking girls dont have many guys chasing after them because guys feel intimidated.
>>
>>17922009
>dream of just fucking hundreds of women
That's the only issue with it. There is no need to settle down at 21 you're still figuring out the very basics; feel free to bang as many chicks as you want without committing just don't make something so fucking mundane your goal.
>>
>>17922032
>girls seem to get more into a guy when he doesent try or pulls away
Because they like the chase too, and either got not many guys chasing them due the intimidation thing or got too many needy faggots. A person who knows what they want and doesn't run behind you is always hot and stands out.
>>
>>17922050
i get that but if you're looking for a relationship, its a really childish way to be. not running away isnt needy, it just means you're mature enough to be willing to get to know someone. if a guy isnt trying or pulls away he is clearly not even ready for a relationship.
>>
if you're unable to form emotional bonds it's usually out of fear of rejection, imagined or real.

you might have deep rooted commitment issues because you're worried things will go nowhere and it will be a waste of time and you'll end up hurt. This usually stems from insecurity and childhood instability; either these or you've learned to do it to protect yourself from criticism (distancing once things become more emotional instead of physical).

It sounds like you have other things you want to focus on before getting into a serious relationship, and that's respectable. However, most people your age would normally take the dive anyways because most people crave emotional intimacy on top of physical.

It's one thing if you just don't want to be tied down, but if your opinion of these people is changing when you find out they like you romantically/affectionately, the former most likely applies to you and it's some deep rooted insecurities you're trying to protect, especially if you've dealt with depression.

I was the same way; realized I was fine and confident fucking people until it came time for them to get to know me, because I was so insecure in myself I, on some level, didn't think I was worth getting to know. I repressed it for years until I finally realized it was ruining my friendships also.

TL;DR: despite what some people will tell you, this isn't normal behavior, even at 21.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.