[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ausfag here, I got a girl pregnant after she lied about her birth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: kid-screaming.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
kid-screaming.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Ausfag here, I got a girl pregnant after she lied about her birth control, she hid it from me for 6 months and waited for the child to fully develop. I only found out because I saw her stomach and forced it out of her, I dont want a child I am 21 year old NEET. what options do i have? is this illegal?
>>
>>17921940
>is this illegal?
nothing is illegal for a woman when it comes to sex, youre fucked m8
>>
>>17921940
Well, you're a dad now.
>>
Ausfag here, nope your fucked. Your only way out is a paternity test. Good luck friend sorry for your situation.
>>
>>17921940
run
>>
>>17921940
Don't go outside
>>
Why did this happen? What a crazy situation, so young too. How long have you been together?
>>
>>17921970
Shes loopy. 'together' nah. we had sex ad she said she was on birth control, but stopped taking it. Now shes fucked off up the country to grow my child in private and has come back into town after 6 months in
>>
>>17921962

What about adoption?
>>
1. paternity test before anything.

2. probably need to consult a lawyer if its yours since i assume she's back looking for a hand out
>>
>>17921940
Start looking up cool baby names.

Obviously the bitch is crazy but it was your responsibility to make sure she isn't before you put the wiener in.
>>
>>17921995

will do Anon

Assuming she isnt. What about adoption?
Is adoption an easy process I know nothing about it?
>>
>get the kid tested
>pray
>remember to NEVER bareback a girl you don't even really know because she says to take the pill again ever

No, what she did is not illegal for the simple reason that it is impossible to prove intent. Hell, plenty of girls get pregnant because they don't realize that you can't combine the pill with antibiotics, or St. John's wort, or throwing up/diarrhea etc etc etc. Hell even with perfect use oral BC doesn't offer perfect protection.

If you don't want kids and are not in a serious LTR where you trust each other, WRAP YOUR DAMN DICK. "But she said x" doesn't get you anywhere and it's your rights that get fucked over so take it seriously from now on.
>>
>>17921940
Move to Canada or US.
>>
I never understand guys who ask me before a one night stand: "so you're on the pill yeah?"

Jesus Christ, how can they trust someone after only 20 minutes of knowing them

And why do they think I would want to expose myself to STDs.
>>
>>17922008
>why do they think
They don't. The blood is somewhere else at this point.
>>
>>17922000
Well lad I don't know about easy.

Start reading, even if this ain't your state, the process is generally similar.

http://www.dhs.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0010/573193/Information-parents-adoption.pdf
>>
>>17922000
The obvious issue with adoption is that the mother needs to want it. And it is not easy to hand over a child you just gave birth to and carried around for the better part of a year.

If she waited for this long to fess up the pregnancy, I very strongly doubt that adoption is remotely an option to consider for her.
>>
>>17922031
let me put this in perspective for you Anon, she has smoked shard a couple of times with the baby in the womb, gone on a drinking bender at least once or twice a week and smoked a pack every two days, not to mention all the other drugs has has done also, I know shes been pumped full of XTC on top of that
>>
>>17922043
Sounds like a "party girl" hoping that you're the one since she probably doesn't want the other options as the dad. pat test. then good luck. cause not many adoptions happen in oz
>>
>>17922043
None of that is relevant for you, unless you want to prove that she knowingly did this stuff while pregnant (good luck...). It's not about whether she'll make a good mother but about whether she's ready to forego being a mother.
>>
>>17921940
>trusting a girl about being on birth control
You have no options, you aren't clever enough to have them to begin with.
>>
File: IMG_2984.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2984.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>17921982
>why condoms exist the post

Retard
>>
>>17922069

Poking holes in a condom exists.
>>
>>17922064

Yeah but why would anyone lie about such a thing? why would anyone lie about the morning after pill aswell?
>>
>>17922077
Which is why you carry your own. And you are supposed to check for any damage under a light source before putting it on regardless with proper usage.
>>
>>17922088

Thats unrealistic
>>
>>17922096
It's also unrealistic that you take oral BC every day at exactly the same time as an unorganized student, that doesn't change that it is the proper way to do it. In most cases where the condom breaks it is a factory mistake that could've been recognized before putting it on by checking it. And even if you don't check the condoms, using spermicide also helps lowering the risk for pregnancy even if there's holes.

Can you with 100% certainty avoid fathering an unwanted fetus? No, not unless you get yourself sterilized. But there is a very simple option that removes most of the risk and there is no real excuse for not using that to protect yourself.
>>
Are you sure its her child?
>>
>>17922104

Nobody stops during sex to pull out a magnifine glass kit, put on their reading glasses and whip out thier pocket torch to inspect their dingers. If they did that would be the ultimate birth control cos no one would get laid ever.
>>
>>17922104

Not unrealistic im the slightest. Also doesnt have to be at the exact same time everyday. Massive exaggeration
>>
>>17922121
Yeah and what's your argument for not wearing condom in the first place?
I wasn't arguing that this is how everyone does it, just that with condom is safer than without and even if they aren't fallible, the scenario you mentioned IS actually technically taken care of with proper usage. I am not saying I think most people always do it this way, just that you can (and should, whether anyone does or not) rule it out beforehand.

Also yes it's a hassle and it's unsexy to do every single time but way to be dramatic over flicking on a light switch and looking for three seconds at the condom surface. It's not comparable to your song and dance stuff, either, it is actually less work than putting one on in the first place.
>>
>>17922127
>Also doesnt have to be at the exact same time everyday.
That's the only way they guarantee the 99.whatever percentage safety. Doesn't mean it doesn't work if you don't take it at the same time daily, just that it's less effective.
>>
>>17922121
Maybe they should.
>>
>>17922083
>Yeah but why would anyone lie about such a thing? why would anyone lie about the morning after pill aswell?
Because they want a child.
Because they want your child.
Because they want whatever they perceive you as having resource wise.
Because they want control over you by exploiting the power they have over your child

You're a fucking idiot for blindly trusting some girl was just willing to fuck you without protection for the sake of enjoying herself for 5 minutes.
>>
>>17922096
Absolutely not unrealistic fren. S'your pren. It goes on your cock.

Be responsible.
>>
>>17922006
For real nigga?? It's a baby inside her!
>>
>>17921940

well im no expert on aus law but in general

no its not illegal. women have rights you have responsibilities. its bullshit but its probably decades at best from and legislative remedy so your fucked.

you have got three options

knuckle under and have the kid make the best of it.

destroy yourself and your life fighting a system that is designed to fuck you as a feature. no one will care (majoritively speaking) you'll just be another 'deadbeat' for the system to suck money out of

Run away and hope for the best. which is probably much like option 2
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.