[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a lovely gf >together for 1 year >we met during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1482630307975[1].jpg (47KB, 348x312px) Image search: [Google]
1482630307975[1].jpg
47KB, 348x312px
>have a lovely gf
>together for 1 year
>we met during holiday period so we are both really free to hangout with each other
>go back to work and study
>we barely have time for each other
>only see her waking up to work and when we arrive at home in the evening
>too tired to really do anything so we go to sleep not too late to wake up in the morning again to work
What do I do?
I really love her,she is wife material,hardworking and faithful but we barely get any time as a couple.
I know I'm just as "guilty" as she is since we have the same routine and I'm just as tired to do anything as well so I want to solve this together.
Anyone here found themselves in a similar situation?What did you do?How should I proceed?
>>
Make time before it's too late. You must withdraw time from somewhere. Whether it's personal time, social time, etc. Where you draw that time from is up to you. But absence rarely makes the heart grow fonder.
>>
>>17921864
Not even weekends, man?
>>
File: 1472644953788[1].jpg (367KB, 1000x1508px) Image search: [Google]
1472644953788[1].jpg
367KB, 1000x1508px
>>17921887
Since we are so busy during the week we usually save the weekends to do errands or straight up rest,which we actually do together but I didn't count as relationship time since it isn't lake a date or a hobby.
>>17921875
>But absence rarely makes the heart grow fonder.
This really scares me.We are both really work driven and are trying to achieve a good job, this is one of the things that I like in her since we have the same visions for the future.But recently I'm getting worried that we will grow to be those couples that only care about work and barely sleep in the same bed.
For context we are 21yo, both working full time jobs and on the university
>>
>>17921921
It's okay to be busy, and at this point school is a top priority for you both which is grand. You don't have to zealously devote your time to her and suffer academically or in your career. But do consider turning a bit of time to just spending with each other. Errand time is for errands.

It doesn't have to be some magnificent 5-star restaurant thing either. Sometimes a walk at your favorite place would do. Or any of the many on campus activities; surely you two must be interested in something in campus aside from work and school.
>>
>>17921921
Just talk to her. Tell her what your worries are and you might be surprised she feels the same. It could put both of your minds to ease!

Knowing that you love her that much that you worry this thing could affect your relationship would surely make me feel better about the whole thing.

Try with simple things if you're more into being "lazy" on the weekends. Like watch a movie, play a game together etc. You don't have to go wild for it to be "couples time".
>>
>>17921921
Basically what >>17921933
Try having a date at weekends, even if it's something simple like going to the the nearest cinema to watch a movie.
At the end of the day it will probably de-stress you both a lot more than just straight up resting.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.