[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question: I've been dating around for the past year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: 1474266045901[1].jpg (169KB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1474266045901[1].jpg
169KB, 1080x1620px
Serious question: I've been dating around for the past year or so, and why is it so hard for me to get a very attractive white girl? I'm white, not too short, not fat, piercing blue eyes, etc. But the only white girls I can get are the ones who are chubby or they have glaring personality flaws.

On the other hand, when I date outside my race, the girls are significantly more fit and they are also very nice people: Asians, Indians, Latinas, even blacks. No fatties or stupid ratchet bitches with suicidal thoughts.

Why won't the good white girls date me? Am I not exotic enough for them?
>>
>>17921021

>not too short

so not ideally tall.

>not fat

but not even worked out in any way right, just skinny fat?

>glaring personality flaws

you'll find that all women (and in fact, all men) have glaring personality flaws. were not all the nearly perfect people TV makes us out to be, and in your own head you might think you're just about perfect with only a few likeable flaws, but in reality, a lot of people can't stand you.

to be honest, there is a scale. the hottest asian is still super hot, but we tend to find her less attractive than her white coutner part.

its a combination of media, the way were raised, and to some degree possibly just reality.

so you, being white are probably not bad looking, but not fit. so why should you get a fit girl? and the female version of 'fit' is just thin. because girls with muscle are not that great in most peoples eyes.
>>
>>17921035
>so not ideally tall.
5'9 barefoot. Taller than most women.
>but not even worked out in any way right, just skinny fat?
I go to the gym every day. I have a belly when i scrunch forward but my arms, chest, and legs get a lot of compliments from the people I date.
>and in your own head you might think you're just about perfect with only a few likeable flaws, but in reality, a lot of people can't stand you.
Maybe true, I don't take a poll of everyone I encounter telling me what they think of me. I assume it is mostly positive though.
>>
>>17921052

would you mind posting a picture of yuorself? i dont want to be that assuming asshole, and honestly i cant really say what peoples reactions to you are without seeing you
>>
File: 52324.jpg (1MB, 1458x2592px) Image search: [Google]
52324.jpg
1MB, 1458x2592px
>>17921064
I'm sorry for the delay. Couldn't get a pic to attach so I had to go on my phone
>>
>>17921089
Hahahaha
>>
>>17921089
You look like a 15 year old who needs a haircut. ARE you a 15 year old who needs a haircut?
>>
>>17921109
I'm 26

>>17921107
Where's the joke?
>>
>>17921089
>dating for the past year or so

You look like you're about to start the next school massacre.
>>
>>17921112
That's fucking racist.
>>
>>17921089

awwww you're so fucking cute man.

but htats kinda of your problem. you're an untamed cute. and the girls you're thinking of arent cute... they're hot. they date hot guys, with a more rugged look.

you're totally my type, but im a gay guy, so there's that. i just love curly haired men.

get fit, and trim the curls (but for the love of god dont cut them all off)
>>
>>17921089
Also you're eyes aren't "piercing blue" unless you've got dark hair. You're a ginger.
>>
>>17921120
I think that makes sense. Guess I've been looking out of my league. I should just accept the girls who give me attention. Thanks for the compliments.
>>
>>17921128

remember you're not bad looking. at all. girls clearly find you attractive, even attractive girls. theres essentially just one demographic you struggle to get, which puts you in the top ten percent really.

a hair cut cant hurt. even someone like me who is obsessed with curls sees your hair and things its a little too big, almost girlie. you dont need any drastic changes, but it should never get longer than it is now. if you cut it a lot shorter yuor cute features will start to look more masculine, and if you work out and wore clothes that emphasized that, it'd help. you say you work out but from the pic yuo look liek a skinny bastard. im sure its winter and you gotta wear that jacket, but just know that what you wear under it should be tight enough to show off what you got.
>>
>>17921127

disagree. not with him in particular, but with piercing blue requiring black hair. i get told i have piercing blue eyes all the time, and im a blond.
>>
>>17921134
I guess I look better without a shirt on. I am very skinny but I definitely have some muscle. Unless nearly every girl who's seen me shirtless in the last few months has lied to me, which is possible.
>>
>>17921089
is it me or am i the only one seeing Carrot Top for some reason? no offense.

do what the gay guy >>17921120 said. get some actual bulk on you and get a decent haircut. my buddy is the same as you, can land most girls and hot ones but can't get the 9/10 white girls cause he's short and not built or fashionable. gotta make them believe you have something they want. they also probably think you're way younger than you are, most girls want to date a guy that's a year or two older and if you don't look it they won't accept it
>>
>>17921143

post a shirtless pic if you're willing. you gotta remember that having muscle and not having fat are two very different things though.

neither is bad, and even just being barely toned would look good on you.

but in that jacket and shirt we can't see what you got. the shirt itself looks too baggy.
>>
>>17921089

in addition to getting a short haircut, consider going black haired. it'll look natural with the curls imo. at the very least consider going darker brown, as the lighter brown is only lending to that angelic cutesy look.

i would make you my wife in an instant OP, but i know you dont swing that way so i wont bother posting pictures of my enormous cock.
>>
>>17921152
>black
>natural looking on OP
>>
>>17921150
Here you go. I'm far from ideal I know
>>
>>17921089
You're pretty good looking in my eyes. I'd date you, ignore these other guys, they're being rude. I would however suggest you change your wardrobe and get a haircut. I like floppy hair like that, but a lot of girls don't.

Next thing, are you dateable in other ways? Are you interesting? Well read? Educated? Do you have a job? There's more to dating than looks.

I do think women, particularly white women, have very high standards that are not often matched by their own desirableness, and I say this as a white woman myself. Blame the 'body positivisty' shit that has everyone deluded into thinking they're beautiful goddesses.
>>
>>17921152
dying his hair.... really? gingers just cant pull the long untamed look it all, he either had to straighten and tie it back or cut it short. dying is just going to lead to misleading cause unless he does his eyebrows and other hairy areas the girls he's getting down with are going to be confused and shocked
>>
>>17921168
hit the gym... it'll get you what you want. you dont have the broad shoulders or back that would give you the look those girls want
>>
>>17921168

ay curumba, yeah man, you gotta realize that going to the gym means nothing if it hasn't effected your body in any meaningful way yet. until then yes its progress adn you shoudl be proud of progress, but you have to remember that you cant say 'i go to the gym' when describing yuor looks until you can put on a shirt and people can say 'he works out'.

you look rather squishy still. nice arms, but your chest and navel esepcially looks bad.

please dont take it the wron way, cuz id still marry you in an instant if you switched sides, but you aren't much better than the hot but chubby girls you describe. if you want to get the 'tight' ladies you gotta keep your body tight too.

until then id also cosnider shaivng your chest. if ur gonna be a qt3.14 you should go all the way with it.

keep working out. you'll get there. were all gonna make it brah.

you'll always be mai waifu no matter what tho.
>>
>>17921170
Thank you. I think I'm a decent catch: Have a profession-type job, read a good amount, try to keep an open mind on most things, have my own place/car/etc. I guess I just need to try harder like >>17921177 says.
>>
>>17921173

he didn't seem ginger to me, looked more light brown. maybe a dash of red, but far from ginger, those tend to have a lot more freckles and much stronger red.

either way, curly black haired men tend to eb considered more attractive than their blond and burnette counter parts.

either way
>>
>>17921184
Sheesh, I was actually pretty proud of my chest. Is pressing 30 pounds over my body weight not good enough? I'm not a /fit/izen. Regardless I really appreciate you being honest.
>>
>>17921191
Guys with dyed hair look like faggots, faggot.
>>
>>17921196

whats there to be proud of? how much you can lift certainly, but what you lift and how you look are different. there are fat people who can lift six of you no problem, but women nor men want to fuck them.

your chest looks flat. might be the lighting and the angle, but even at your stomach it looks like you got a little extra there. not much at all, just a little extra.

trust me im not that far ahead of you right now.

>>17921197

and yet they keep getting gfs. hmm...
>>
>>17921202
>and yet they keep getting gfs. hmm...
No they don't...?
>>
>>17921202
Yeah my belly is definitely a problem. I used to weigh around 240 when I was fresh out of college. Now five years later I'm down to 155ish. It'll take a lot more time to get rid of that I guess.
>>
>>17921189
I don't think you have a bad body either, but then, I've never liked muscles. Unless you've got some kind of latent misogyny or inherent creepiness, I can't see why you wouldn't get a girl who's 7/10 or thereabouts, (the 10/10s of this world are few and far between, you'll probably not lure one of them I'm afraid).

Tell me, where are you looking for girls? That might be part of the problem.
>>
>>17921203

>guys with dyed hair literally never get girlfriends

im not sure where you live but that is pretty intrinsically not true.
>>
>>17921204

maybe. if you build back up in muscle that stretched skin has somethign more to stretch over. i was gonna say you looked like you came dow nfrom being a fatty but didn't want ot isnult you.

the fact that you droped about 90 pounds is amazing and shows your perseverance, and despite wishing i could get you to suck my idck, im not just saying this to suck your dick.

you dropped 90 pounds. the hard part is over. putting on muscle will be easy if you do it right.

you're going to be beautiful. you already are.
>>
>>17921207
Hmmm I'm really looking for a girl who I don't have to lie to in order to impress. For instance: I'm pretty conservative, but the area I live in is sky blue. So it would be nice to find a girl who can accept that. Doesn't matter if they are liberal or not. Beyond that, I just want someone who's happy and healthy, and not content to dump all of their problems onto me when they start to get comfortable. I could stand chub, as long as they are working towards improvement like I am/did.
>>
>>17921209
I never said they don't? I said they look like faggots, can you not read?
>>
>>17921216
Thanks so much! I'm going to take your words to heart and step it up from now on.
>>
>>17921224
Not what you're looking for, where, as in, bars, clubs etc.

Although being conservative, from what I know of American politics (not American) could be a deal breaker for some kind of democrat. Y'all seem kind of militant about it, particularly post election.
>>
>>17921236
Ahhh sorry. I'm exclusively doing online dating. Don't have many friends who live nearby that can hook me up with someone and I am not about to go to a bar or a garden or a museum and strike up conversations with strangers.
>>
>>17921228

>i never said they dont (get gfs)

>>17921203

>and yet they keep getting gfs.
>no they dont..?

can you read?
>>
>>17921234

>tfw no curly haired conservative gym bro to work out and then say 'no homo' with

god speed OP.
>>
>>17921243
It might be good to say, join a book club (you said you liked reading) or something else relating to your interests and try to meet people through that.

From what I know of online dating, it's not the best way to meet people.
>>
>>17921168
Freaking hell, what is everyone else in this threat seeing? Because all I see is a ginge who resembles Dylan fucking Roof.

I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>17921089
>piercing blue eyes
Sorry, what?
Your eyes look green at best.
You're cute, though.
>>
>>17921260

this OP, dont settle for online dating, you are going to get girls who struggle to get hotter guys irl.

I'm not much better than you, im a few inches shorter, and just a little tighter body wise, but i still managed to get a new years kiss from a hot chick just by existing at a bar at that general time. i didnt even have to do anythign. i just leaned back and a hot chick walked by and checked me out and walked back and checked me out again, so i asked for a new years kiss and bam. it was that easy.

and im gay.
>>
>>17921265

dylan roof looked like OP if OP did ten years of meth.

OP is reasonably attractive.
>>
>>17921120
This so much, DON'T CUT OF YOUR CURLS.
That is a genetic blessing and you should treat them as such.
>>
File: 400.jpg (22KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
400.jpg
22KB, 300x450px
Even Dylan Roof has more piercing eyes than this guy.
>>
>>17921168
You look like that actor who did Lex Luctor and Mark Zuckenberg. You should get his haircut.
>>
>>17921089
If you are not hooking up with 18 yo you are wasting your god given gift, babyface.
>>
>>17921285
I do hook up with 18 year olds from time to time. They generally are the worst in that they have no filter for their problems and think because I'm older I can stand to listen to everything.
>>
>>17921288
I still can't get over the fact that you're 26. Maybe you should grow some facial hair?

Beards are hot.
>>
>>17921294

it would not look hot on his face at least until he starts to fill out.
>>
>>17921294
I tried. It looked gross. The girl I was dating at the time suggested the beard at first but was so relieved when I shaved it
>>
>>17921300
I think it's your clothes, at least from what I've seen in your pictures. They don't do anything to excite me. You could look way better with a different style of clothes and a hair trim. That's probably all it is. (White femanon here)
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.