[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /adv/, please bear with me >Meet girl on the app hot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170103_210511_229.jpg (151KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170103_210511_229.jpg
151KB, 1440x1440px
Okay /adv/, please bear with me
>Meet girl on the app hot or not (ripoff of tinder)
>Slowly get into relationship over the course of a few months
>Really gorgeous, intelligent, funny girl (yes she's black)
After about 10 months we hit some bumps in the relationship and breakup for a week
>Drinking, but not texting her throughout
>Review text from her everyday saying things such as "I've decided I'm leaving for good"
>Reply with "okay bye" and such things
>Eventually she decides she wants to get back with me
>Fast forward 2 days
>She breaks the news that she was talking to another guy during this time
>Be heartbroken, but decide it's okay since we weren't together at the time.
>Take her back under the circumstances that she never contact him again.
>Wait a week or two
She cracks and admits that while she was sick, he came over to give her medicine, and that they talked for an hour, but assured me he never came in her house.
>Be furious, demand his number
>Text him when I pry it out of her, telling him to never talk to her again
>He agrees
Then the relationship was back to normal, but recently she becomes less interested.
>Fast forward to today
>Call her after a day of no texting from her, which is odd.
>She sounds distant, tell her I'm gonna hang up
>She hangs up as I'm telling her this
>Text her asking her what the fucks wrong
>She tells me that I'm always sad whenever we talk, so she never talks to me, and that we're breaking up.
>Agree and say goodbye.
Then out of the blue she texts me telling me she cheated on me for two months. I asked who and she said Andrew (pic related).
You can read the rest.
I don't know what to do /adv/. I loved her so much. How am I going to get through this.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170103-205547.png (288KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170103-205547.png
288KB, 1440x2560px
Pic also related. I can't believe this guys... It feels like a nightmare
>>
>>17921008
It's your call. You're allowed to forgive her, you can try to move forward with your relationship if that's what she wants. If that's not what you want to do or not what she wants to do, well, move forward.
>>
>>17921027
There's no way dude. She's not leaving that guy. I did everything I could to get her to and she went crawling back
>>
>>17921032
Welp, there are plenty of fish in the sea. You'll move forward, just give it time. Would it be better if you had her back and were still unaware of her cheating on you?
>>
>>17921041
I don't know man.i guess ignorance is bliss. I feel like this and other girl issues are slowly turning me into a mysoginist. Like a genuine woman hating person. Not Tumblr nonsense.
>>
>>17921032
2 months bro, and u still want to be with that? gg sounds like ur abit messed up right now. probably best not to follow your heart.
>>
>>17921057
Ignorance is bliss but, given the option, would you really choose ignorance? Just looking for the silver lining I guess.

You're probably not becoming a misogynist. You just had a woman cheat on you, it's not surprising to feel some negativity towards the gender. Right now they seem untrustworthy, because the most recent one you've interacted with closely has been untrustworthy.
>>
>>17921008
>Holden
Lol how quaint
>>
>>17921078
I don't want her back, I just want to know how to cope with the pain. I live a pretty sheltered life so this hit me like a ton of bricks and I don't know how to cope
>>
>>17921082
Yep, and as the years go on forming an increasing resemblance to Holden caufield
>>
>dog nose/ears

lmao what did you expect
>>
>>17921105
I'm young and stupid okay
>>
>>17920996
Here ya go op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBccr-aLu4I

The first cut is the deepest.
>>
>>17921083
The first girl I liked, it really got me.

What I did was I read really deeply into philosophy and so forth.

The only simple way to move on is literally to move on, get a dog, a hobby or volunteer.

Something to keep you occupied. If you're occupied no matter how badly you're obsessed you'll have to put effort into thinking about her.
>>
>>17920996
>Intelligent
>Dog filter

Pick one OP
>>
File: tumblr_oe1szaBNBK1qal2hho1_1280.jpg (457KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe1szaBNBK1qal2hho1_1280.jpg
457KB, 1280x1280px
>>17920996

I am talking to one of those chicks with that dog filter app shit. She is 16 and I am 30. Presumably we will meet in a few months.

Should I back out? We had a lot of intelligible conversations.

inb4 quoting "intelligent conversations with a 16 year old girl"
lol better than a used up slut/whore.
>>
>>17921237
You can keep going but don't expect any longevity out of whatever relationship you form with her.
>>
>>17921237
>30
>16
Bruh you nasty. Back out on the sake of your decency.
>>
File: 1482472174374s.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1482472174374s.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
stop being a cuck and cut contact already.
Also stop dating niggers.
>>
>>17920996
>intelligent
>black
Pick one
>>
>>17921309
I did. This isn't asking how to get her back. It's how do I cope with this immense amount of pain
>>
>>17921323
just find someone else.
Just listen to yourself, you are actively getting bitter over a whore that couldn't care less about you and never really respected you.
>>
>>17921008
My friend had this shot going on with him with his girlfriend not her cheating on him, but she would say I can't be with you and then would say the next day that she loves him and wants to be with him. It was goddamn awful and Imho I didn't want him going out with her. So I offer you the same advice stay away from that shit.
>>
>>17921330
Its been almost a year and a half since we met man. It's fucking hard
>>
>>17921383
Thanks man that's good advice
>>
Self bump
>>
>>17921385
It'll hurt more if you just leave the wound constantly open. This woman will never be good for you even if she comes crawling back, like she did the first time. Find someone worth your damn time man.
>>
>>17921385
she is probably suffering more than you so keep that in mind. she probably feels like shit, and is self conscious about cheating. stuff like this will effect her for years up on years. she will always have to live knowing that she was a whore.
>>
>>17920996
What country are you from OP? I've never heard of this app before, any good?
Also, you're better off without this chuck, move on.
>>
>>17921008
>choker
>dog filter
>KIK

It was a recipe for disaster, OP. Stereotypes are there for a reason. You need to let time heal you now. Block this whore and look after yourself.
>>
>>17922613
Yee, no.
>>
>>17921008
>It feels like a nightmare

It feels like a meme, tbqh
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.