[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to start a cult. I have the idea, some names in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1361184279349.jpg (82KB, 420x360px) Image search: [Google]
1361184279349.jpg
82KB, 420x360px
I'd like to start a cult. I have the idea, some names in mind, but what I do need is:
>someone to bounce more ideas off of
>more info how how the hell to start (Wikihow not helpful)

Where do I go?
>>
well for one those people tend to be insanely charismatic.
>>
>>17920933
you need aa leaader, if you dont have a leader your cult will never happen. charismatic, doesent loose cool. Need a person who you can trust to be right hand man, somone who wont fuck you over and will look out 4 you and doesent need to focus on anything accept security etc.
>>
>>17920933

i manage a small cult. ask me anything.

and to clarify: manage, not started.
>>
>>17920933
>>17921055

damn OP you're not really good at this.
>>
>>17921055
What is it about? What do you do as manager? How small is small? What's the founder's relationship to you?
>>
what kind of cult and why?
>>
>>17920933
Some ideas. I've always been intrigued by celebrities with cult-like followings. One thing I've noticed is that you need a common enemy. Right wing vs sjws, Eminem vs PC culture, Kanye West vs mainstream media etc. Use whatever tactics you can to make your enemy look bad.

Once you have a general following you need to start filtering out the normal people. Start saying and doing more radical things. This will leave you only with true fanatics. You'll know for sure these people will do anything for you, thus granting you extreme power.

That's not all there is to it, just some ideas
>>
>>17921317
>>17921317
Not really a cult but it's the best way I can describe it. It will be like an online school where everyone is a student and socializes with each other. If possible, I'd implement some more cult-y aspects like making members believe they have magical powers.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.