[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women talk so fucking much? Why do they talk so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: talk.jpg (50KB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
talk.jpg
50KB, 850x480px
Why do women talk so fucking much?
Why do they talk so much boring shit?
>>
>>17920886

you're gay just deal with it
>>
>>17920886
I don't know. Why do men not talk so much, and even then about so much boring shit?

Most people you'll find boring dude. Get over it, its not gendered.
>>
File: Five-Guys-Paris-620x350.jpg (69KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Five-Guys-Paris-620x350.jpg
69KB, 620x350px
>>17920917
It is gendered. It's biology. It's hormonal differential. IT'S ANNOYING.
>>
>>17920916
Go watch WWE or something.
>>
The same reason women tend to always have a minimum of at least 20 friends and are always socializing, never wanting to spend a microsecond alone.
They're wired to be more social, which means more talking, which means they usually jabber on about completely useless and vapid shit because there's only so much meaningful conversation in a day.

They are, in other words, uncomfortable with silence and isolation.
>>
>>17920958
Well, I must be abnormal, because I definitely don't have 20 friends and feel more uncomfortable with inane small talk than silence and isolation. I also can't hold the conversations you mentioned about vapid shit because I get bored.
>>
File: starship-troopers-1997-movie-02.png (217KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
starship-troopers-1997-movie-02.png
217KB, 500x281px
>>17920958
Exact words of the text; but do you understand it? Do you believe it?
>>
File: voight.jpg (88KB, 551x262px) Image search: [Google]
voight.jpg
88KB, 551x262px
>>17920980
Yet...you 'hide' the fact that having less than 20 friends a day, and the following boredom that fails to sate your social anomie, leaves you feeling involuntarily besmirched.
>>
>>17921031
Nope. I'm pretty happy being an introvert. I made the choice sometime around 16 that I'd rather have a few close friends that I really click with and can talk about books/politics/music/philosophy/humanity/pretty much everything with than 50 bland 'friends' who I find really tedious and have nothing in common with.
>>
>>17920886
There are studies that show women get a euphoric rush from hearing the sound of their own voice.

On New Years Day I was waiting at the train station, it was very crowded. I was next to these two couples in their late 20s I think. The women were next to me, and they were talking, gabbing really, nonstop about how this shade of lipstick looks, and how that nail polish looks, and how this snapchat filter looked, and how that snapchat filter looked. It was nonstop for five minutes. Then they left to go to the bathroom and so I paid attention to the men. They remained silent for minutes at a time, until one started talking about this charity race they had coming up and they went over the details. Then a couple jokes about a football team that wasn't doing well. Then silence.

It said it all to me.
>>
File: eye-roll.jpg (62KB, 376x398px) Image search: [Google]
eye-roll.jpg
62KB, 376x398px
>>17921254
Ah, so in other words...you gave up on life and still denied your cognitive depression?
>>
>>17921340
No, I have 5 great female friends, a male (gay) best friend, an excellent boyfriend, a pretty good job, am working through a University degree, a good relationship with my family. Hell, I even have a cat. I just chose to not do that one social thing common to the female sex, and it's made me very happy.
>>
>>17921350
Okay, special snowflake. You know now that its actually become cool and mainstream to be "introverted"? Like people these days go fucking on and on about how special they are beacuse they don't like to go clubbing and they have real meaningful relationships, oooh we just LOVE staying in and being cozy! God its so fucking annoying.
>>
>>17921399
It's time to take your meds.
>>
>>17920958
>The same reason women tend to always have a minimum of at least 20 friends and are always socializing, never wanting to spend a microsecond alone.
Do men really think this is true? I wonder where they get their delusions from, movies?
>>
I haven't a clue, but it's not exactly correct for everyone and not exactly untrue neither. Let's say you have a 50% chance if you live in a stable and varied society not inclined towards one or the other extreme. I'll give you some anecdotal evidence.

I just finished work on a film set as an extra and I hung out with a group of 13 others. 5 women, 8 men. I spent 4 weeks with these people pretty much everyday for 12-15 hours.

During these 4 weeks I got to know them a decent bit. Of the men, 3 were business owners (photography, commercial production and communications engineer who worked with the BBC for 10 years), three were actors, another a film buff and writer and the last an aspiring stand-up comedian. We spoke about everything, we joked around, we made plans for business together, we hit it off really well, even wrote a script together that we'll film, helped the production a bit on the side etc.

The girls were all "models" save for one who was an actual model (won britain's next top model one time and its her bonafide career).All they ever spoke about was "this one time I got high" and conspiracy theories. And about how their ex was black and how they cheated on them and one even bragged about how often SHE cheated.

As an example of how vapid and glazed-over they were, in Week 2: We were all in a circle talking about shit. We had an idea of writing a TV show about the life of an extra and what people can get up to on set. One guy mentioned it's been done, the Ricky Gervais show aptly called "Extras". 4 weeks later one of the girls links the series on our FB groupchat "lol my friend just told me about this, its supposed to be hilarious!!1".

And I'm sitting on my bed looking at my screen like "How do these people manage to breathe and use a phone at the same time?"
>>
So... Did you need advice?
>>
To the introverted talking is work.
To extroverted talking is a game.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.