[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick version: What's the fine line between stalking and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: badladytasteremoval.gif (2MB, 239x240px) Image search: [Google]
badladytasteremoval.gif
2MB, 239x240px
Quick version: What's the fine line between stalking and trying to learn about someone?

Long version:
>Interested in guy at my gym.
>9/10, highly athletic
>Is confusing as hell
>Between sets, death stares or starts dancing and lip syncing.
>Pretty sure he doesn't know I exist
I tried to catch his eye, but he generally seems to not see other people in the gym.
>It's usually only us and maybe two other people at that time of day.
What's really stopping me is the golden rule. I hate being hit on at the gym, so I don't feel right trying to make a pass at him at the gym. I also get the feeling he really doesn't want to be disturbed. So how far can I go trying to "run into" him outside of the gym?
>>
>>17920781

is this some gay stuff ?

whatever watch what time he arrives/leaves the gym and then be outside when he is leaving walk past him

if that doesn't do it get a clue
>>
>>17920781
I don't think getting hit on is a big deal for dudes. Unless you're also a dude in which case it might be a little uncomfortable for him.
>>
>>17920799
I've honestly been trying this for about a month and I can never time it right. I can't think of a way to be near the door without obviously waiting.

>>17920805
Not a dude, which is why I don't want people to think they can suddenly start hitting on me. It's hard enough to deal with the thirsty stares now. The last thing I want to happen is for all the guys to suddenly think I'm approachable while I'm working out. Because 80% of the gym is middle-easterners.
>>
>>17920781
what is the difference? even if you say hi outside of gym, you still have to see each other at gym every day & that is the only reason i can see why you woldnt hit on somebody @@ gym because it might be awkward/uncomfortable for somebody if you still see eachother same time every day if somebody gets rejected or some shit and like having to be weirded out by somebody staring at you or shit like that. anyways if you are a woman just say hi he won't give a fuck maybe just don't go all out until you get signals back from him.
>>
>>17920824
Hi, OP here. I'm an autist from /fit/. I get the funny feeling the guy I'm trying to attract might have that same brand of autism. I should add, that in addition to the periodic dancing, he wears the shortest shorts probably in existence (maybe he's gay...) and does a powerlififting style routine.
I'm just worried a simple hi won't do it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.