[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"don't compare yourself to other people" >high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>"don't compare yourself to other people"
>high school classmates became college student-athletes
>banged a lot of girls
>achieved excellence in all they did
>you tried at what you liked
>were shit at it
>mediocre college, mediocre at sports
>start to lift
>now you're the "ex-athlete" loser who lifts all the time
>still outshined by Ivy League athlete kids
>chip on your shoulder
>your college years are now gone forever, and your life is a downward spiral after 30

Fuck all that "do it for yourself" feel good bullshit. I want to compete against someone. I need to beat someone. I get my validation from besting another man in a physical competition. From outperforming my peers. From getting the admiration and wet vaginas of women.

Fuck that zen "look within" bullshit. I'm looking outwards and I want to win and be the fucking best.

Since I can't be the 4.0 STEM major all star D1 athlete who fucked loads of girls since the college days have recently ended, how do I become a badass at life and defeat other people?
>>
>>17920704

competing for the sake of beating someone is how you become a rhonda roussey: an egotistical cunt who thinks shes great just cuz she beat people who clearly weren't as prepared as her, and then wanting to kill yourself because someone on your level had what it takes to show you what its about.
>>
>>17920718
Tell that to all the athletes and famous businessmen who got into their fields with the sole intent to win. Gtfo
>>
>>17920704
I was a star athlete at my high school, then I got expelled.

I've been living the hasbeen life since before high school even ended.

Personally, I just want to join an adult league somewhere and do the sport I love for fun.

But there is also that cringey chipping feeling that I know my fellow athlete friends and coach look down on me as a failure. I will probably never be able to coach:/
>>
>>17920744
To win for themselves, not to win against others. If you fail to see the difference, you won't get there.
>>
>>17920704
why would you choose to have your feelings of success be based on somebody else's performance? you don't have control over what is out side of your self...
>>
Someone will always be prettier. Someone will always be smarter. Someone will always be younger. But they will never be you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.