[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend has decided that she is a strong woman and she doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 19_bikini.w245.h368.jpg (19KB, 245x368px) Image search: [Google]
19_bikini.w245.h368.jpg
19KB, 245x368px
Girlfriend has decided that she is a strong woman and she doesn't like feeling like a child by having a bare vagina.

Now, I've never treated her like a child, or as a lesser person, or anything like that (So I'm not sure where this is coming from) We're both young, we're equals, we split the bill. We've been together for 5 years.

It's her body and her choice, sure, but at the same time I don't find a hairy vagina very appealing. She keeps it trimmed, but still...

I've told that I prefer a shaved vagina because it looks nice and clean, there aren't hairs in my mouth and nose when I'm going down on her, I like being able to see what I'm about to put my dick inside, she has a beautiful pussy and I like to see it, and on top of that, I think it's incredibly sexy when someone puts effort into having sex, be it by landscaping, dressing up, doing it in a different place, etc etc.

I understand that she doesn't like that some females are ashamed of their pubic hair. Her friends are sluts and they have told her that they get Brazilians because they're worried that having pubic hair will make them more appealing. However, I am the only person, besides my girlfriend, who is going to see my girlfriend's vagina.
>>
>>17920195
>I am the only person, besides my girlfriend, who is going to see my girlfriend's vagina.
ive got some bad news for you, anon.
>>
Your girlfriend. Thinks she's. More intelligent than she actually is. Because. She reads things on female internet.
>>
>>17920208
rekt
>>
grow your own pubic hair and stop giving her head, and then ask her to lick your hairy balls. Or ask her to kiss and lick your armpit.

There's nothing childish to having a shaved pussy, it's merelly something practical for people goind down on women.
>>
>>17920208
Kek.

But no for real femanon here did the Brazilian thing from like 16 - 25... I even learned to do it at home so I didn't have to pay so much money because it's usually $40 or more.

But honestly I hated doing it and I did it because it was trendy and I was insecure and wanted to be sexy but it hurt like crap and is a pain in the butt to keep up with.

My bf now fiancé likes it natural anyway and for a while I just let things grow out but now I have started shaving again just recently.

But as a woman removing all that hair done there sucks.
>>
your main argument is that you think it's sexy for her to do something painful she dislikes to please you.
>>
OP here, she says she'll do french strip... I guess that's okay?
>>
>>17920230

I don't understand what's wrong with adults having sexual preferences.

If she wanted me to shave down there, I would.
>>
>>17920195

its her choice not to shave and your choice not to go down on her.
>>
>>17920232
that is very very okay.

/thread
>>
>>17920216
As a guy who trims his pubic hair and shaves his scrotum, you don't even know how easy you have it.
>>
>>17920238

This. OP.

You all get to make your own choices, but that also means living with the consequences.
If she's not making the effort for you, she can't expect you to keep making the same effort for her.

Just be all like "Okay, your body your choice, but you need to know I'm not getting long-ass pubes stuck in my teeth because that's my body and my choice. I don't have to go down on your if I don't want to, and I won't want to".
>>
>>17920210
>talks about people being unintelligent
>can't use full stops properly
>>
>>17920232

As long as she doesn't wash it like a french... LOL

Seriously now, I wouldn't bother going down on anyone who's bare from the clit down, and like 1cm above. As long as it doesn't feel like I'm kissing a luberjack, I'm good
>>
>>17920195
tell her its not sexist.

many men prefer a hairy vagina. most do not.

many women prefer a shaved cock, most do not.

even gays have preferences. I used to not care if an ass was hairy. now i like it smooth.

its not really about sexism, its just a preference. some times its good to givei n to your partners preference, they'res hte ones using your genitalia after all.

i dont like shaving my nipples, but i do it when i have a partner who asks for it.
>>
The thing is, having a shaved vag is so freaking painful. The days after, it actually feels like I'm being stabbed down there, I can hardly walk.

Is it really reasonable to compromise on sexual preference if it's horrific for one party?
>>
>>17920255
You. Can't. Be. Serious.

How do you even get around the captcha?
>>
How important is this to you, OP? If it's a deal breaker, have you talked to her about it?

Everyone is entitled to their preferences, you are and she is, but no one is entitled to forcing their preferences on others.

If this is *that* important to you, talk to her. But maybe think about whether you'd rather have sex with her hairy pussy or not have sex with her again before you have that talk. You both have the right to say no here.
>>
I think it's resonable to not want to shave down ther, but I also totally understand it being easier to go down on a shaved pussy.

have to tried talking to her about it from that perspective?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.