[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to get back at my friend who thinks it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6490.jpg (134KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6490.jpg
134KB, 750x750px
I'm trying to get back at my friend who thinks it's funny to drive to my house and let his dog shit in my yard, and I've ordered police lights to attach to my truck to pull him over at night. I've collected his dog shit so when I approach the car ne and another friend can empty it onto his windshield. My question is though, it's illegal in my state to impersonate a police vehicle. Should I pull him over on a dirt road? I'd think that'd be less authentic, would a cop even care or come over to investigate the lights?
>>
That's gay
>>
>>17920183
Thanks dad
>>
>>17920178

anon, this is stupid, he goe sto your house everyday, hes going to recognize your truck, and he'll especially recognize you getting out of it.

just save all teh dog shit, go over to his place and empty it in his fridge.
>>
>>17920201

op you're a fuckup and will only get worse as you get older

i pity the people that have to be near you

fuck off
>>
>>17920178

on the other hand do something to nail his ass when he is in your yard at nite - altho this sounds like total b.s.

get some of those hunting cams that trigger on movement use infrared to see who actually is doing this
>>
I don't want suggestions on pranks faggot I want info on how much police care
>>
>>17920667
>impersonate a police vehicle.

they care about this crap quite a bit believe it

if you get busted doing that crap you will not get off no matter what kind of lawyer you get

find something else
>>
You are so fucked if you get caught.
>>
You'll go to jail.
They know youre using it to pull over woman and rape them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.