[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother is trying to convince me to go to Europe for her 50th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20160810_013733.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160810_013733.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My mother is trying to convince me to go to Europe for her 50th birthday. She has too many friends to count, but shes guilting me to go and refusing to ask anyone else. Im 26 and moved out after university (24).

I just really do not want to go to Europe. Id have to take 2 weeks off from work, get a passport, get a cat sitter and just stress myself out.

What should I do?
Pic sort of related
>>
I'd understand not wanting to go on a trip with your mother, but taking time off from work, having a passport and traveling are all good things you should do anyway. Do you hate your mom and just didn't want to say it or are you stupid?
>>
>>17920175
I lived with my mom for 24 years straight and I just dont want to travel out of the country.

Id 100% go anywhere in the USA, from anchorage to miami, but i dont want to leave the country.
>>
>>17920200
You're missing out on a great opportunity, mang. It's your choice, if you feel you won't enjoy your time being there then don't go. Simple as that. Let your mom know that you don't want to go to a foreign country and that is that.
>>
>>17920293

this. id understand not wanting to go with your mom (i wouldnt go to vegas with my mom but i did with friends) but especially if she scovering a lot of the expenses as moms tend to do, you're missing out. not wanting to leave the country is the WORST mindset to have
>>
>>17920168
Try to convince her to go somewhere you want to go. Thailand/Vietnam is a great place for men.
>>
>>17920293
Ive already been to the UK, Ireland, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, France and Denmark with her between 11-22 years old. Now that I have a job and an apartment Im all anxious about leaving the country.
>>
>>17920389
No, just in the USA, idk how to tell her to stay in the USA or im not going.
>>
>>17920420
Just look up "Europe in USA" on Google and pick from one of those to visit with your mother.
>>
The fuck is wrong with you, why are you afraid of europe
>>
You should just go ahead and bond with your mother. Maybe your mother misses you and wants to get closer to you. I know I wish I was closer with my mother.
>>
>>17920168

just grow up and say NO

cripes someday you knew this would happen

you will have to stop being a pushover for your parents
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.