[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get her out of my head!? Should I just ruin everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1481108215812.jpg (54KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
1481108215812.jpg
54KB, 800x598px
How do I get her out of my head!? Should I just ruin everything and ask her out so I can be rejected and move on?
>>
>>17920018
Just ask her out, otherwise you will just have regret and a harder time moving on.
>>
>>17920018
Listen radiohead
>>
File: 1471888324949.jpg (93KB, 596x650px) Image search: [Google]
1471888324949.jpg
93KB, 596x650px
>>17920044
I still have to wait four weeks until I see her again...
>>17920046
I prefer the Nine Inch Nails
>>
>>17920054
I said radiohead becuase it's fuvking depressing, stop being a manchild and ask her out
>>
>>17920018
lets do it together anon
>>
>>17920062
Fuck it okay
>>17920065
What's your story anon
>>
>>17920054
>>17920046
What is this, the naughties?

Try late Devendra Banhart and be happy in your happy heart. Then ask her out.
>>
File: 1478001032981.jpg (44KB, 770x644px) Image search: [Google]
1478001032981.jpg
44KB, 770x644px
>>17920075
I like your taste, but on to the main issue; I constantly worry if she's hanging out or texting Chad 24/7, and she never texts me. I dunno if it's some weird game she's playing, if she's shy, or if she's plain not interested, but it's tearing my soul apart every minute. She seems interested in person, but I have a feeling she will reject me.
>>
>>17920081
Have the two of you hung out by yourselves before? Does she have fun with you or is it very surface level conversation over coffee?
>>
File: 123213123.png (92KB, 255x319px) Image search: [Google]
123213123.png
92KB, 255x319px
>>17920074
well I've been talking to this girl at work for awhile now, but I haven't really gotten anywhere with her.
We've gone out with a couple a friends from work once and I'm just too much of a pussy to ask her out. Today is her birthday though and I'm thinking asking her to go eat tomorrow for her birthday because we're both off. I just want to get rejected and make it super awkward at work.
>>
>>17920081

>I constantly worry if she's hanging out or texting Chad 24/7

Ya cuz you're a fucking pussy

You need to get your shit in order and be a proper man

don't worry about any specific grill

You need to worry about YOU

You need to be a fucking MAN anon

You need to make yourself so irresistible you never have problems getting a date and you don't "wonder if she's into you"
>>
>>17920094
Right here, but feel free to soften it down to the level you're comfortable with. You don't need to be Mickey Rourke to get with women.

>>17920081
The way I see it, the guy that worries the most loses. You don't even know if there is another guy in her life, but if there isn't, there will be unless you act up.

You worry about whether she's interested, but are you making sure you're interesting? I never understood the whole 'asking her out' thing, or 'does she know it's a date?' Just tell her you're taking her out on something that she'll like, and build rapport and attraction whenever you're with her. If it doesn't work, at least you're learn something, gain some experience. Count your gains and stop worrying. Believe me, I've done tons of it, and I always end up questioning why I thought I had to worry about anything. It's simple realle, just don't be needy and focus on leaving a positive impression - and that's positive as in affirmative to your cause. If you want her to think you're sexy, you should do more than just be nice to her.
>>
>>17920092
Yeah, we went swimming together a couple times and the last time got kinda intimate. She's always laughing at my jokes and stories to the point where she': spitting water she drank or putting her head on the table, at least it used to be like that.
>>17920093
Ditto mate
>>17920094
Yeah, sometimes I get into depressive states like this for some reason. I'm usually pretty confident.
>>
>>17920125
More for her...? Like what?
>>
DO NOT ASK HER OUT
get her to like you
>>
>>17920152
I've kinda done all I can, she either likes me as a friend or more. I have no idea which one it is.
>>
>>17920146
More around her. More to her. For her, sure, but make certain she thinks it's more meaningful than you do yourself. Don't hang things on what you do for her.

Basically, you can get a woman wet by the way you talk and the things you say. And I'm not talking about 'aww you're so cute' or 'I like your blouse' - those are good too, but they only serve as stepping stones early on in building attraction. Get imaginative with your words.
>>
>>17920125

That's true. I am not Rocky Balboa and you don't need to be. But you do need to be a man OP, you need to understand your priorities and what is valuable to you.

>>17920018

We can turn this ship around in two seconds flat. We as men are responsible for being the guiding hand of society and it's time we start acting like it.

I believe in you OP -- but YOU need to believe in you. Think long and hard about what you want out of life, then go get it. Women love confidence more than anything.
>>
>>17920152
sticky/10
>>
>>17920167
>Women love confidence more than anything.
Church

I recently got with a young woman, eight years my minor. We've been dating beginning of December, only seen eachother five times, but spent new year's together, and she's falling in love with me. We had a talk about what we value the most the other day, and confidence in self was in her top three, only after honesty and openness. She's a unbelievably sweet girl, but she likes to be choked and have a finger up her ass when I go down on her.

I wouldn't have discovered that last part about her, if I only complimented her on her outfit and held doors...
>>
Thanks for the actually good advice mates. Essentially I should stop giving such a shit about trivial things and just take action if it feels right?
>>
>>17920155
Then DO ask her out. She likes you, be sure to act on it before she gets tired of waiting.
>>
>>17920266
She must be tired of waiting because I spent almost two months being confused by her actions and not asking her out. At least I learned, and I may pay the price.
>>
>>17920252
Threads like these is the reason why I'm on 4chan, dude. Glad to help.

Thing is, people work differently, and you only need to know yourself a little in order to get ahead. I am diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder, and was moderately depressed two years ago, and fuck if I know exactly what happened, but I decided to start accepting my own vulnerabilities and question why I held myself from being more open and forward. What I discovered, is that as long as I don't regress from my advances with women, it'll mostly turn out fine and in more instances than I care to turn into something, I have the ability to get women to like me. I might be a late bloomer, soon turning 33 and all, but I did spend 9 our of ten years during my twenties being exclusive with two different women, and I didn't have sex with that many before and in-between those. In the past couple of years I've fucked ten new women, none of which have been one night stands.

The scary part is daring to make moves. Daring to kiss for the first time I've sorted by just looking them in the eyes after building some attraction through light touching, seeing if I get the right signs, which I always do (protip: women like to kiss) so instead of leaning in I just tell them 'it's okay, you can kiss me if you want to'
In my case first time sex is also scary. I think I might be somewhat demi-sexual, and I need to feel a connection or real intimacy before I get hard, but it's only difficult if I'm in my head questioning whether I'm doing it right blah blah - the better thing to do is just focusing on how nice it is to be with this person, and how they must enjoy it as well, otherwise they wouldn't be here, and just enjoy the sensual part of it, and I'm good to go.

My point is, just get out of your monkey mind, and accept that doing fun, masculine, confident, OUTCOME-INDEPENDANT and hinting towards having a lustful and passionate persona, does more for her than trying to figure out if she likes you.
>>
>>17920300
You actually sound a lot like me, I'm a 19 year-old kiss-less virgin atm but I've come a far way. I always just avoided social interaction and ignored people, and then wondered why I was alone.

But in essence, I don't want to hide my attraction to women? I normally do that.
>>
>>17920333
More will happen if you don't hide.

That being said, you will have miles to go before you sleep. Learn how to talk to women asap.

Basically this, let me pinkpill you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-a1jXgAsQI&t=9s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qigOUdAOyRs&t=9s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-juyEIgwhGQ&t=5s

And if anyone's wondering, no, I don't care about the 'but they're chad' argument. The principals stands.
>>
>>17920273
You may indeed. But you never know until you actually ask her. If she acts as if she likes you as much as you say she does, then you still have a chance.
>>
>>17920386
Wow. I'm not the guy you were replying to, but I just got through the first video you posted, and already I can feel it helping me. These are great, thanks so much for posting them!
>>
>>17920901
Zero problemo. They've opened my eyes as well.
>>
>>17920018
I was in the same exact position as you a year ago, I grew some balls asked her out, kissed her and now I'm lying naked with her falling asleep. Man up, do it, if it doesn't work out you won't have to dwell on the fact that you were being a giant pussy.
>>
>>17920266
>>17920152
This is true as fuck. Once you learn how to woo a female, it becomes a timing game.
>>
why do people think asking someone out when you know the answer is no is a good thing?
>>
>>17922294
Because they don't know how to let go, so it's better to see it through than to let it linger as a possibility.

Fortunately, people don't always wake up the exact same person as they were a day, a month or five years ago, so the same person who would've given you a no last week, might have changed their mind by know, and that depends heavily on how to treat them, talk to them, catch their eyes because of something you changed about yourself, and what ever external factors have changed in their life - maybe they also were stood up or broken up with, while your were improving yourself.
>>
>>17922467
by now*
how you* treat them
>>
>>17922467
Good point.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.