[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stick it in her vagina >in her ass >back in her vagina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1480632480814.jpg (55KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480632480814.jpg
55KB, 650x400px
>Stick it in her vagina
>in her ass
>back in her vagina
>then in her mouth
>swallows
Why are women so revolting?
>>
>>17919988
Penises are pretty gross too desu
Humans are disgusting. Ask Jonathan Swift.
>>
>>17919988
Maybe she had a thourough enema before. If not she is just stupid and will get an infection sooner or later
Maybe she needs the money and you just sit on the other end thinking she likes it.
>>
>>17919988
>back in her vagina from her ass
DON'T DO THAT
>>
>>17919991
>Penises are pretty gross too desu
>easy access for washing at any time
>literally a tube with a knob on the end, soap covers entire surface
>Once clean, packaged in a tidy, freshly washed cotton package (hopefully.)

If a man cannot keep his dick clean, he is fucking retarded.
>>
>>17920002
I mean, they look gross. Balls smell gross. Cum tastes gross. Genitalia looks gross in general.
>>
>>17920016
None of that is true. It all applies to cunts though
>>
File: 1479704619412.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1479704619412.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>17920001
>>
>>17920016
Oh grow up
>>
>>17920022
It really is. They look stupid. Genitalia was not made to be attractive. It's purely functional. And, unless you've swallowed cum yourself, you wouldn't know, would you?
>>
>>17920027
kek, Male genitalia are the better genitalia. We don't piss blood once a month. Our dicks don't smell like fish and we don't look like we have an axe wound between our legs.
>>
>>17920033
Not sure where you've been but my wife never smelled like fish once in 4 years.
>>
>>17920001
Why?
>>
>>17920027
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
>>
>>17920041
You don't want fecal matter on his vagina.
>>
>>17920047
Did I say 'his' vagina? Her****
wtf
>>
>>17920047
Can it get infected?
>>
>>17920016
>doesn't like musky smells
Pleb. Okay, I agree that an unwashed nutsack or goohole is pretty gross, but when regularly laundered that musk is heavenly.

>Cum tastes gross
It is for making babies, not putting on your fries.

>Genitalia looks weird
Alright ya go me there.
>>
>>17920056
Most definitely. I speak from experience. And it wasn't a great experience.
>>
>>17920047
>his vagina.

I bet he likes his girls to have feminine penises, though.
>>
>>17920047
>You don't want fecal matter on his vagina.
>Did I say 'his' vagina?
Cracked me up good though
>>
>>17919988
I suspect your recent discovery on RedTube does not hold true for all women.
>>
>>17919988
If my boyfriend ever did that to me, I'd literally fight him

Does anyone not know basic sexual health? I learned not to go ass to vag or ass to mouth in like 8th grade sex ed.

Was everyone just tuned out during these lectures?
>>
>>17919988
Basically no woman ever would let you do this, but if she did it would be entirely so that you could have a good time, because she cares about you and wants you to have a good time.
>>
>>17920063
>Cum tastes gross
It is for making babies, not putting on your fries.

first real lul i've had on this board in months, thank you
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.