[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a sweet and loving relationship which doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4309.jpg (242KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4309.jpg
242KB, 1080x1349px
I'm in a sweet and loving relationship which doesn't seem like it's going to end soon, and the girl is perfect wife material. She is sweet and caring, but not particularly sexy or into sex. At the same time, I just started college and see myself as somewhat of a chad (socialize with everyone, have lots of girls I'm friends with, party, play rugby), and I feel like I'm missing a lot of pussy. Recently a girl I'm friends with told me she wants casual sex, and it seems she's interested in me for that.
Anon, what would you do? Dumping a girl I love for casual sex isn't something I want to do, but missing out on my youth isn't something I want to do either. Should I just accept the offer and do it in secret?
>>
>missing out on my youth

Who the fuck ever defined youth as "I should fuck around a lot"?

If you don't love your girlfriend, break up with her.

If you do, don't break up with her and don't cheat on her.

Easy peasy.

You dumb fucking cunt.
>>
>>17919956
Well I should fuck a little, no? Having one partner your whole life seems like a miss of opportunity.
>>
>>17919936

Don't do it in secret and cheapen the relationship. "Wife material" is fucking easy to find anywhere, you can't de-age yourself. If you don't love the girl so much that you're asking if you should fuck around on her behind her back, it's time to bail.
>>
>>17919964
This sort of attitude gets women called sluts around here. I don't see why you should be any different, you man slut.
>>
>>17919964

>Having one partner your whole life seems like a miss of opportunity.

You're a fucking degenerate.

I'm not even calling you that because of morality.

It's simple biology/chemistry, that with more partners a person has, the less capable they are of forming bonds and ultimately love with another person.

You have it good, but you want more, because you seem to have been raised into believing that's how it should be.

You know what? Go ahead. Implode your happy life. Fuck up your girlfriend. Who gives a shit, right? At least you'll get laid.
>>
>>17919970
>around here
And also everywhere else with common sense.
>>
>>17919970
Holy shit "man slut" somehow sounds like a compliment.
>>
>>17919974
But particularly around here, where having had one previous sexual partner makes you a whore.
>>
>>17919976
It's an old word. Really, OP is just a slut.
>>
>>17919979
You sound very insecure
>>
>>17919981
I'm not. It's just a fact. That is the attitude of many men on this site. Do you disagree?
>>
>>17919981
let's talk about that, might aswell about our lord and savior.
>>
>>17919984
I'm one of the men that think this. I don't think you're a whore if you've had a previous sexual partner but to me you have less value than less promiscuous women.
>>
>>17919992
>promiscuous
Do you know the definition of that word? Having a previous boyfriend does not mean you've had many fleeting sexual relationships, nor does it mean you're not picky.
>>
>>17919973
It's simple biology/chemistry that while a females job is to choose the right mating partner, a males job is to spread his genetic material around as much as possible. A female is out of the game at least for 9 months, while the man is ready to go in 5 minutes, so she cannot afford to make a mistake when choosing a partner.
>>
>>17919995
It doesn't matter. You are still not as valuable as a virgin.
>>
>>17919996
Actually, there is some evidence to suggest it's natural to sleep around for women too, so as to get the strongest possible sperm.
>>
>>17920004
And where is it?
>>
>>17919973
What this guy said.
>>
>>17919996

It's also simple biology that a lion will cubs that aren't his own so that the female will be ready for breeding.

Obviously, we should not take every fucking thing from nature literally into our existence.

But this one is fairly compelling, no?

If promiscuity deteriorates your capability to bond with people, form loving/emotional connections, surely you agree that this is bad?

Look, it's one thing if you both are open about this, and both are sleeping around. Fuck it, that's on your heads. I don't give a shit.

But when you have it good, and you just want to fuck it up out of sheer greed for more, then you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>17920003
Neither are men, which is why I called OP the male equivalent of a whore. I was just pointing out that you use the word incorrectly.

What value is there in virginity these days, when women aren't sold off to the highest bidder?
>>
>>17920006
I just saw it somewhere ages ago. I place no value on being completely pure for either gender, so I didn't pay much attention. I don't know, google it if you're so interested.
>>
>>17920008

will kill cubs*
>>
>>17920009
The value lies in the fact that they haven't been "used".
>>
>>17919936
your gfs sex drive is not compatible with yours, youll split up over this eventually. you can cheat on her, sure, but it will ultimately become more trouble than its worth. and of course theres the whole being dishonest with someone you allegedly care about thing, too.
>>
>>17920012
Does this value apply for men as well?
>>
>>17920021
Obviously not.
>>
>>17920026
Why?
What ultimate difference does it make if a girl has had one previous ltr?
And why is that difference not the same as if a man has had one previous ltr?
>>
>>17920009
A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.
>>
>>17919936
You're not missing out, dude. If you cheat on her, and she finds out, it's likely that you're gonna lose her, and then what'll happen?

You'll be single and you'll be left with the feeling that something's missing, and it won't be like that feeling of 'am i missing something from my youth' crap, I'm talking about losing a person in your life that has done nothing but good for you and you went behind her back and cheated.

If you really wanna take her for granted, dump her and fuck the other chick. If you really wanna know what it's like to fuck up something good that you've already got out of the prospect of getting something better, go right ahead. You'll know what it feels like, and you'll fucking hate it.
>>
>>17920037
But, most women don't want a man who's been with lots of other women in the long term. The same connotations of being unable to commit, more likely to cheat, being unreliable etc. are there for men.

A fuck buddy, sure. A husband? Probably not.
>>
>>17919936

Cheapening yourself for your future wife
>>
>>17919936
Do it faggot
Youre still young. Not like you were gonna marry this bitch or anything.
Fuck your morals, its only wrong if you get caught. Even then who gives af.
>>
>>17919936
Yup.
>>
>>17919936
She'll find out. They always do. A lesson some people on here will learn real quick. Not worth it.
>>
Imagine a girl saying this kek.
>I have a long distance cuck boyfriend and I see myself as kind of a bad bitch on campus and there's tons of cock slaying chads and tyrones around that I'm not getting pumelled by, what do?
>>
The craving you are getting is a craving to have children

Answer: have children
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.