[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for my boyfriend to want alone time sometimes to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3274.jpg (24KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3274.jpg
24KB, 500x497px
Is it normal for my boyfriend to want alone time sometimes to the point where he doesn't want to see me for over an entire week? Usually we see each other for three days/nights a week. His reason for not seeing me is that he won't miss me by then. It's sort of a lot of time that we spend together, but I never not want to spend it... I don't know. What if it will be a persistent pattern that he wants to spend less and less time with me?
>>
>>17919749
A week is a long time seems not normal
>>
>>17919853
not if he's unusually busy for some reason.
>>
If he's like this this far into your relationship, imagine how it'll be years from now.
>>
>>17919749
There is no normal in this kind of things.
If you aren't happy, talk to him about it and find a solution.
Try to prepare a schedule that allows him to spend time alone.

For example when my boyfriend gets off work, I leave him be for an hour. Then we eat dinner and talk a bit.
We spend 4 nights together, rest of the time either alone or out with friends without each ofher. For us it was a good plan - little alone time daily, lots of couple time (4 nights, 1 day, 7 meals), still room for alone time and hanging out with friends alone.
Discuss with him!
>>
>>17919749

Some people require less social time with others in order to feel good - for example, I could go for days and days without hanging out with anyone and enjoying my own company without missing my friends or family. I've always been surrounded by people (third of four children, older sister married and lived with us for a time, making a family of 8) so the joy of being alone is something I don't get to experience very often.

Sounds like you're super attached and he's not. Some guys are just like that, and they mean nothing by it. They don't not love you - they just don't have the same drive for someone else to complete them as much as others.
>>
Sounds like he's distancing himself from you because he's planning on breaking up with you slowly instead of making it a clean cut, at least, from my experience. Talk to him about it and let him know it's hurting you and see what you guys can do to make it work! Communication is key!
>>
>>17919749

My last relationship would have lasted longer if I could have spent less time with her. It wasn't anything personal, it's just that I have such an active and busy life that I really need alone time to decompress. Just to do things like fart, scratch my balls, catch up on my shows, maybe do a couple nights with friends...

I mean, sure, discuss it, but freedom is super important to me, and some other people.

There are other reasons I dumped her, but this one was one of the biggest.
>>
>>17919883

I'm the guy that just posted, and I wanted to add on that the schedule described in this post is almost exactly what drove me crazy. More power to you if you can make it work, but I always felt like I was on a rigorous schedule with this kind of thing.

My girlfriend used to take an hour to an hour and a half to get home - so I'd end up feeling like I needed to rush home to maximize that time. I'd have a beer to calm down from the day, use the restroom, throw on a change of clothes, and then she was immediately ready for me to come pick her up because she was starving. It was regulated meal time, and then some show on Netflix. Like, every night. And if I suggested something otherwise, it felt like I was dragging her along.
>>
>>17919749

he is 2 timing you girl

please get a clue
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.