[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it safe to have sex for the first time without using a condom??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Is it safe to have sex for the first time without using a condom?? (we're both virgins) my boyfriend wants to do it without one but I'm scared since he's never done it before..though he swears he can pull out, idk, advice?
>>
>>17919307

Please be a joke.

If you are serious, then don't do it. Last thing we need is a child with the genes you and your dimwitted bo can offer. You can get pregnant on your first time, and pulling out is not 100% effective even when done right. And a virgin won't do it right.
>>
>>17919307
protip: anal sex is natures birth control
>>
>>17919307
>American sex ed
>>
>>17919323

Hahahahahahahaha

You really expect two 14-15 year-old virgins (as the poster clearly is) to have anal sex? I bet you never had it.
>>
>>17919307

The pull out method is RETARDED.

Barring the issue of getting pregnant from precum, the last moment you want to trust a guy is when he's pumping you in the pussy. The last thing on his fucking mind is making sure he pulls out.

Seriously, make him wear a jimmy hat.
>>
File: a2203773493_5.jpg (29KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a2203773493_5.jpg
29KB, 700x700px
>>17919307
Fuck no, OP. Condoms are even that expensive and he's definitley not going to pull out the last second. What usually happens is that he'll try to squeeze out the last few drops of pleasure he can get from the very beginning of the orgasm, but then he'll lose is concentration and finish the job. Birth Control or a Condom. Neither with two virgins literally equals pregnancy. You will literally ruin/drastically change your future by making the wrong decision.
>>
OP, for the love of God, CONDOMS AND/OR BIRTH CONTROL PILLS. USE THEM. He says he'll be able to do it just so that you feel secure enough for him to stick it in. I'd suggest using the pill and being on that for about a week or so before doing the deed since it takes a little while for the pills to start kicking in.
>>
>>17919307
My boyfriend couldn't control himself when I got on IUD and we started having sex without condom.
And we had been fucking for 6 years at the time, he wasn't that inexperienced. Took him a year to control himself well while going raw.
>>
only if its your safeday
>>
>>17919599
This
>>
>>17919331
You don't need a PhD in rocket science to stick it in the pooper.

Anal sex is actually really common among teens in religious areas of the US where girls are saving their virginity for marriage.
>>
>>17919307
>Is it safe to have sex for the first time without using a condom??
Short answer: no.

Long answer: Unprotected sex is just as unsafe the first time as any other time. There are no freebies. There ARE other methods a person can use, but you will need to use at least one, and more is better. The pill, for example, will protect against pregnancy but not STDs. This is going to require some homework on your part, I'm afraid.

>he swears he can pull out
And how would he know that if he's never done it before? Your boyfriend is full of shit on this. He may honestly believe that he can, but people simply do not have the necessary sensory apparatus to pull out with any kind of reliability. Indeed, we literally evolved to NOT be able to do that.

He may be going based on what masturbation feels like. If so, then he is in for one hell of a surprise. Don't bother explaining this part to him; he will not believe you anyway. But don't set yourself up to pay the price for his idiocy.
>>
>>17920690
>That feel when you're deep in there and you know if you move you're done.
>>
File: reagan.jpg (20KB, 474x305px) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
20KB, 474x305px
>>17919806
> You don't need a PhD in rocket science to stick it in the pooper
I'm going to have a Tshirt made with this on it.
>>
I am 29 and i never impregnated anybody because i never used the just pull out method, oh yea except for that time i lost my virginity at 15. The trick was to never be anywhere near an orgasm just pull out and fool around and go back in. After a while jerked off and came on her tits. I would give anything to fuck like that again.
>>
>>17919806
fucking lol'd m8
>>
>>17919307
Don't anon, if you do it without condoms and everything ends up ok (and you're not pregnant) he will end up smug about it and will only want to do it raw.
That's how my best friend got herpes (and many pregnancy scares).
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.