[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started dating this girl, we've been hooking up and going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I started dating this girl, we've been hooking up and going on dates for 5 months now.

However I don't trust her to not be hooking up with other guys at this stage. We haven't had any talk about being exclusive or anything, but I get jealous easily and I'm already emotionally invested in her.

If I bring it up she'll think I'm a beta so I'm just gonna fuck other girls while I date this one as a sort of emotional backup/insurance.

If she found out, would she stop seeing me?
>>
Youre a shitty person, you know how many probably really good dudes out there are trying to get with the chicks you're getting with on the side? I hope you are beaten by a pack of niggers and your girlfriend raped and then immediately following she discovers her lust for jungle fever and cheats on you with two black cousins
>>
>>17919194
Why am I a shitty person?
>>
If you've been dating 5 months, I'm pretty sure some level of exclusivity is implied.
>>
>>17919204
this is not how it works, anon. exclusivity must be discussed and agreed upon by all involved parties.
>>
>>17919209
Not for normal people, no.
>>
>>17919184
yeah OP your parents should be more careful. meaning your father should learn to pull out in time. anyway. this mistake can still be erased. just go die somewhere dark and hidden like a dog. we should get past the point of thinking like animals. fuck you deeply
>>
>>17919223
>/b/-tier post
>nothing of value

wtf delet this
>>
>>17919184
>If I bring it up she'll think I'm a beta so I'm just gonna fuck other girls while I date this one as a sort of emotional backup/insurance.

>If I tell her I am not OK with her fucking other guys she'll think I'm beta

>It's better to just gamble with fucking other girls even though I don't know if she'd be pissed

Not being able to talk about what you want / take what you want / work for what you want is what makes you beta as fuck
>>
>>17919315

This. Jesus OP, just talk to her.

Unless the topic has somehow come up before, simply go in and say.

>Look, we've been fooling around for a while, but I've come to really enjoy spending time with you. How would you feel about making us offical?

Squash ambiguity.
>>
File: fp.png (232KB, 630x342px) Image search: [Google]
fp.png
232KB, 630x342px
>>17919218
News flash, anon - normal people talk about their relationship.

OP, sounds like you are sabotaging your relationship to avoid showing feeling. Just put it out there. Honesty is the best policy.
>>
>>17919357
OP here. What happened to the thought that showing feelings and a sense of insecurity makes you look weak to a woman?

I don't want to be the first one to initiate the "what are we" talk, then she'll definitely lose respect for me.

I've dated and had flings before and I'm trying to start this one off on the right start because this girl is a good catch and very intelligent and cool. I've learned by "chasing" girls they just run away but If they catch whiff that you have options they'll be more inclined to actually chase you- I want that. To me that's the only path to a relationship where I'm actually desired
>>
>>17919385

You hide your 'feelings' and 'desires' from a woman to get her. This is playing hard to get. You make it seem like you're completely fine on your own (which you should be).

However; once someone enters your life that's compatible with your life, it's not beta to tell her you want more of that.

It's called not being an autist.
>>
>>17919401
>it's called not being an autist
>stop being autistic everyone keeps saying that stop being autistic stop being autistic
>and I'm getting sick and tired of it do you understand?

What does this shit even mean
>>
>>17919422

Steps to not be an autist.

>Be Confident.
>Slow Down.
>Don't over think things.

You want something, but you're obsessing over whether or not expressing what you want will ruin what you have.

As people have mentioned, talk to her. It's completely reasonable to be with someone, even just fooling around, for 5 months and then talk to the other person to assess where things are at and where you both want it to go.
>>
>>17919218
It quite literally is like this now.

>>17919184
That's pretty much the correct approach yes.

I mean you could think about bringing the exclusivity up too but if you can pull other women at the same time why bother.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.