[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh, you're an insecure man with a small penis if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1480394304125.png (108KB, 700x673px) Image search: [Google]
1480394304125.png
108KB, 700x673px
>Oh, you're an insecure man with a small penis if you want to settle down with a virgin
Do women actually think this pathetic argument works?
>>
I'm an insecure virgin with a slightly below average penis, does it make me a shitty person if I want to settle down with a virgin so that I have someone with whom I can mutually learn an intimate act?
>>
>>17919185
I don't see anything wrong with that. It's your business. But women who are sluts and have whored themselves out spout this pathetic argument in an attempt to raise their value, which is 0 (worthless)
>>
>>17919178
You don't necessary have a small penis if you've been brainwashed into virgin fetishism, but yes, it's very likely that you're insecure and got other mental deficiencies.
>>
>>17919185

Is the problem your penis or your inexperience? Because it sounds like you are the kind of guy that's thinks girls only see a dick walking when looking at a man.

Trust me, girls aren't as obsessed with dongs as guys like you.
>>
>>17919192
Oh no I really like my penis I'm insecure with my own value as an interesting partner.
>>
>>17919200

Then it's pretty weird to see you mention it twice and never talking about your other insecurities.
>>
>>17919191
t. slut
You've lost what little value you had then, aye?
>>
>>17919202
Bro quit makin my dick the center of conversation if you're gonna ride me for talking about it. I was being relevant to the OP before you wanted to psychoanalyze me.

The main issue is I have plenty going for myself at the moment but I'm not "there" with quite anything yet. Plus I have social anxiety
>>
Lol this thread again

Virgins rejoyce, here's where you can freely hate women who fuck to whoever they want, except you.
>>
>>17919178
why would it have to "work"? I mean if you want to marry a virgin that's your business but I doubt there are hundreds of nonvirgin girls that desperately want to be with guys with your mindset. your post seems pretty baity tbqh
>>
>>17919222
And what mindset is that exactly? That I do not want some cumbucket that has been fucked by multiple men to have my children? wewlad.
>>17919221
Where are we hating women? Exactly, piss off if you're just going to troll.
>>
>>17919211

Again, until now, I didn't know you had social anxiety. Don't blame me for talking about your dick when that's ALL you said.

There's nothing wrong with wanting someone on your level of experience, but you can't reduce people to that. It doesn't make you a shitty person. It makes you a shortsighted one.
>>
>>17919178
I'm a virgin girl, and I just don't see how I'm that different from other girls who have indulged in sex. If anything, they seem more stable than I am.
>>
>>17919226
>Where are we hating women? Exactly, piss off if you're just going to troll.

Oh no, not yet. It'll happen when the argument goes on and you say how non virgins are filthy whores and sluts who don't value their own bodies and couldn't witheld from their cock thirst waiting for white knights to leave their basements to their rescues
>>
>>17919233
I don't give a shit what you do but don't think I'm going to respect you. Live with your choices.
>>
>>17919233
> It'll happen when the argument goes on and you say how non virgins are filthy whores and sluts who don't value their own bodies and couldn't witheld from their cock thirst

You called it!

>>17919241

>don't think I'm going to respect you. Live with your choices.
>>
File: 1262074700461.jpg (11KB, 430x320px) Image search: [Google]
1262074700461.jpg
11KB, 430x320px
>>17919241
lol you're so set in hating women that you're convinced I'm one. You're so desperate for attention that you think someone's worried with your respect...

>>17919248
You saw it here first!
>pic related
>>
>>17919241
>>17919252

Also go ahead, call me a cuck like you predictably will
>>
>>17919252
>I hate sluts
>I supposedly hate all women
M8, are you calling all women sluts? topkek
>>
>>17919178
I consider people who aren't virgins but look for a virgin SO extremely pathetic. Especially when people who have casual sex do it.
It makes absolutely no sense to hold your SO to standards that you aren't able to keep. I can understand a couple who waits till marriage and even respect it, cannot understand a man who looks for a virgin wife while fucking 300 other girls just because.

Then - I don't really care. It's your life and I don't feel like I'm missing out because I cannot date someone with such standards. It doesn't say anything about your dick, perhaps it does say something about your self esteem.
>>
>>17919268
I really don't know how you cannot understand that having children with a female that has ridden the cock carousel quite a few times isn't a good thing. A new car will always be more desirable than a used car.
>>
>>17919279

Are you saying women are like cars? Objects for you to posses?

You value virginity because you are one. but don't worry, as 4chan shows, it doesn't make you special or better than other people.
>>
>>17919259
>I hate sluts
>qualify non virgins as sluts
>basically saying 99% grown up women are sluts

Sure bro, whatever eases your consciense
>>
>>17919279
diff anon here the point is that it's hypocritical, it goes both ways

>>17919289
put a fucking sock in it already would ya?
>>
>>17919279
There is a lot of grey between pure virgin who never saw a cock, not even on TV and that whore who sucks dick for 15$ at the motel on the highway. Most girls don't have a double-digit partner count.

My point, anyway, simply was - if you aren't virgin yourself, why should you feel entitled to settle down with a virgin?
It's like an obese girl that says "Oh but I won't fuck any guy who isn't 6'2", ripped and has a big dick". You're holding your partner to standard that you cannot keep. If you value virginity you should stay virgin, and wait till marriage or whatever with her.
I don't get why someone who had sex still expects an untainted wifey.
>>
>>17919295
>put a fucking sock in it already would ya?

What a witty and compelling reply. You, sir, have outwitted me.
>>
>>17919301
19 year old virgin here, virtual normie except for that.

In your opinion do you even think it's realistic to meet a virgin with the potential for marriage at any later age than I'm already at?
>>
>>17919178
Look, as a girl it doesn't bother me if you want a virgin; it's your life, and I honestly don't get why everyone cares so much either way. Just do what makes you happy.

It's not important for me, in a guy, but I wouldn't want the number to be high either, so I guess I fall somewhere in the middle.

There are not thousands of girls waiting to hop on your dick that you're refusing because you want a virgin, most literally do not give a fuck. You reject them, they don't care, they move on.
>>
>>17919303
ooh! ooh! this is the part where i call you a shitlord for assuming my gender, right?
>>
>>17919317

Sorry ma'am, my mistake. You are still going for evasive arguments instead of actually saying something, though.
>>
>>17919289
Holy kek.
>you're a virgin
>you have a small dick
>you're ugly
Is that all the simple mind of a woman can muster?
>>
>>17919326
what argument am i evading exactly? what was directed at you was a request, not an argument
>>
>>17919309
At 19 you can surely find plenty of girls who are still virgins. There are plenty of girls in their early 20s who are still virgins, too - sure, not all of them will be a 10/10 prom queen, but there are some. I personally know two 24 year old virgins.

If I can give you an advice, don't focus on virginity all that much.
I wouldn't advise to not take in any consideration the sexual history of your partner, but unless you have strict moral views on sex try to find someone with a compatible view on sex (for example - someone who wants to have sex just in a committed, long term relationship) more than someone exactly at your experience level.
>>
>>17919344

You didn't say why I should shut up.
>>
>>17919355
nope i didn't
>>
>>17919361

Don't worry, I'll let you have the last word. I promise I won't reply after your next comment. Have a nice day!
>>
next person to reply to this >>17919365 post is gay
>>
>>17919339
Well, I'd say that that is something that would greatly affect many men, seeing as you all seem to be quite sensitive about appearance and penis size. A girl could probably add in 'you're creepy and feminine' and it would also illicit similar hurt. It's unsubtle, sure, but it is going for known weakpoints on most of the male gender.

It's the same as calling women sluts, ugly or hysterical; lowest common denominator insults.
>>
>>17919374
Guess that's you

Gay
>>
>>17919178
who cares just don't fall in love and get your dick wet then get out. also don't forget to wear a condom you don't want baby jail for not paying child support or getting a permanent std from her. finding a virgin girls past the age of 15 is becoming more difficult so you might as well just get what you can and move on with your life.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.