[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to make a girl mad at you by downplaying her advances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1483338930622.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1483338930622.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
Is it possible to make a girl mad at you by downplaying her advances or acting oblivious to them?

This girl who works at a local shop was always trying to get me to ask her out (mentioning her "stupid ex boyfriend" and stuff like that) but I didnt want to hurt her feelings so I just acted like the autist that I usually am.

She seems kind of grumpy now. Did I hurt her feelings? Is this how girls normally deal with dudes who they feel rejected them or turned them down?
>>
Uh, yes. Why don't you ask her out?
>>
well yeah, you can certainly hurt their feelings like that. They see it as rejection and you know how bad rejection feels to people who aren't used to it (most young girls aren't).

It's pretty normal.
>>
>>17918622
>>17918626
>>17918635

Shit, y'all just made me realize I probably have the same "problem", lol.
>>
>>17918626
I wasnt really attracted to her.

>>17918635
I did my best and played the autist card. Didnt want to just confront her and say "I know what you are hinting at but I dont like you that way".

Seems like it would be less devastating to just act like like I have no clue.
>>
>>17918622
Yes, don't worry about it.
She'll find someone else soon enough.
You just carry on as normal.
>>
>>17918626
Why her? Start saying this so obliviously to girls, please.
>>
>>17918626
>>17918635
OP here and I kind of lied a bit.

I just wasnt ready at the time. When I say I "wasnt ready" I was living with my mother at the time and I was broke as fuck.

TLDR would probably only last for a fling sort of period and then I would have to find a new store to buy beer at.
>>
>>17918635

>there is a seriously fucked up half of the population that actually believes that not being approached = automatic rejection.
>They see being incredibly subtle and vague, and people not reading their minds and knowing instantly what they want = rejection.

Good god. Imagine if a woman actually approached a dude and got stick with an eye-roll, an "ugh" or a "creep"?
She'd most likely become a shut-in forever banishing herself and her perceived ugliness from the world, or she'd fucking kill herself.
I mean, holy shit.

Could you imagine if a guy complained about rejection all the time when the truth was he never made a move and the "rejection" was literally her doing her own thing and not noticing that he was harbouring some feelings for her?

My god, women have no idea.
>>
>>17918622
Yes girls become extremely angry an bitter when they're rejected, the idea of genuinely being told no infuriates them. Obviously not all women are like this, but every encounter like this has been like this.
>>
>>17918622
yes

my experience has been that single girls are thinking about one thing only. if they're talking to you it's because they have ulterior motives.

when it becomes clear you aren't going to make an approach, they have literally no reason to even acknowledge you ever again, because they were only pretending to be friendly in the first place.
>>
>>17918857
>>17918830
Second. Women have done some spiteful shit to me.
>>
>>17918741
how does living with your parents change anything?
t. 23 and living with father, studying at uni
also never had a gf
>>
>>17918741
kek, she works at a local shop, you think she was "ready"? You can always find reasons why you aren't ready for to date, but all of them all bullshit, dating isn't the final challenge of life, which you can confront only after achieving everything else. I'm willing to bet you were just scared and came up with that justification not to do it.

>>17918800
You're exaggerating. She didn't feel rejected because she wasn't approached, she felt rejected because she approached a guy and was ignored. OP wasn't specific, but I doubt she was incredibly vague. I mean, he did notice didn't he? In my experience when girls hit on you enough to get pouty if you ignore them they're pretty obvious about it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.