[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>back in HS this guy used to beat me up every time he saw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1483223777907.jpg (131KB, 637x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483223777907.jpg
131KB, 637x900px
>back in HS this guy used to beat me up every time he saw me
>he was tall, nice face, parents had money etc
>teachers were lazy and pretended not to see
>at most theyd yell "stop fighting" or "quiet down back there"
>if I told the teachers, he would run up behind me and tell the teacher were just playing and nothing would come of it
>sometimes when he was bored he would tell one of his GFs to go to the teachers and tell them I hit them just for laughs, and i would always get into trouble and no one would believe me
>became a shut in NEET after
>three years later I'm slowly beginning to recover
>my sister whos still in HS keeps asking why I never go out or have any friends
>I'm embarrased, but one day I tell her the truth
>I was expecting her to say "get over it" or something but shes very understanding
>tells me shes going to fix this by talking to my bully and bringing him here to say I'm sorry to me so we can leave it all behind and move on
>i say no but she insists
>weeks later, she never mentioned him again
>i ask her did you talk to him or not
>says shes been too busy with exams
>i dont believe her for one second. I'm convinced she talked to him and he told her I'm an evil rapist or something.
>i get into her FB, phone etc
>they did met up, he said to meet him at starbucks
>the next day she told her friends they went for a walk after having coffee and ended up at his house
>he invited her in and they had sex. It was her first time
>she was scared because he didn't use a condom, so her friends went with her to the shopping centre to buy pregnancy tests
>they were all negative thank god
>all her friends were happy for her because she finally lost her virginity
>>
Hahahahaahaha

OP you know what you must do
>>
Poor b8
>>
no comment
>>
I hope he's black
>>
>>17918475
find out where he lives and fuck up his car or something
>>
Well life really is unfair as fuck my dude
>>
>>17918475
why would your sister put out for that dude after finding out he was your bully?
>>
>>17918475
wow ur sister is a slut
>>
>>17918572
Women love a masculine and strong bully.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.