[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just recently moved to Flagstaff, Arizona. And I want want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1482459360716.webm (2MB, 749x564px) Image search: [Google]
1482459360716.webm
2MB, 749x564px
So I just recently moved to Flagstaff, Arizona. And I want want to make a fresh start and go out on dates with as many girls I can. I'm Native American, 6'1, 167lbs. The thing is, I have anxiety, and I feel I'm not as attractive to pick up women. I'm boring as fuck. Can you help with some words of advice on how to pick up girls?
>>
>>17918344
>I have anxiety
Do you have night panic attacks?
Do you get debilitating rises in heartrate that can make you pass out?
>I feel I'm not as attractive to pick up women
You aren't, you're native American and white women find you repulsive. Shoot for other Native Americans or Mexicans who are mostly Native American anyway.
>>
>>17918344
>Do you have night panic attacks?
I have trouble sleeping at night and have this uneasy feeling I'm not sure about when I go out in public
>You aren't, you're native American and white women find you repulsive. Shoot for other Native Americans or Mexicans who are mostly Native American anyway.
Well it's not like I'm targeting white women in general. It's all kinds of women I have trouble talking too. How do I think fast on my feet to have a conversation? I feel like I have many different interests from the general crowd.
>>
>>17918399
%90 of flirting with women is body language
Look at her lips not eyes
Touch her non-sexually when you feel you can get away with it
>>
>>17918412
I'll keep this in mind
>>
>>17918412
By non-sexual, what do you mean? I feel like everything I will do is intended sexual. When is the right given time to do it?
>>
>>17918344
Okay man. I am about to give you the best advice for picking up women that you will ever get.

1: Get MDMA
2: Test MDMA
3: Go to a rave and drop it
4: ???
5: Profit

That's it. No kidding. MDMA will remove all of your social anxiety and replace it with pure positivity.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.