[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do i feel so inferior to tall girls? i'm really short.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1574.png (117KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1574.png
117KB, 500x667px
why do i feel so inferior to tall girls?

i'm really short. 5'1. i can't help and feel like "less of a woman" if i encounter a beautiful big girl.

i feel like i will never be taken seriously due to my hight and that i will always be perceived as cute and inmature.

is this true or am i just paranoid?

oh and i also feel like short gurls can never looks as refined as big girls. they just look more put together
>>
tall girls look like slender man to me
stay little it is ok, a lot of guys like it
>>
Babe tall girls are literally %1.5 percent of all women on the planet and they're all terribly insecure about their height, because they're taller than some guys they usually have to be the initiator in flirting and thats hard for girls.

You're cute as long as you have good legs and butt its no problem, and that can be fixed with reverse leg raises and squats.
>>
>>17918272
>>17918273
kek, whatever you need to tell yourselves, dwarfs. Tall women are the best women. There is a reason all supermodels are tall.
>>
most guys wouldn't date a girl taller than them, you're in luck
>>
>>17918272
they can still be very feminine...

>>17918273
i'm actually more of a dominant girl. it just feels wrong to be petite. i wish i was an amazonian women and not a cute girl. i like to make the first move and be assertive.

i know it's not something i can actually change and i should rather work with what i have but i'm visiting a big city atm and it seems like everywhere are those perfect, model like amazonians.
>>
>>17918276
kek, whatever you need to tell youself, angry touchy tall person.
>>
>>17918288
>angry touchy
wew, I was just stating facts. No need to get triggered, midget.
>>
>>17918263
>implying 5'1" isn't a god tier female height

6'2" male here, short girls are objectively the best
>>
Fellow womanlet reporting in
4'9"
We are sexy in a different way, we have sexy little bodies that men can man handle but also be gentle with because we are fragile. We are like little dolls to them and that is beautiful and sexy to them.
Tall women are beautiful too but they can never be sweet little dolls like us or have the allure of looking sweet and innocent and ageless.
You gotta realize that being "cute" IS sexy to a man because it gets his dick up just the same.
There have been many men who have told me this and have wanted to have sex with me based on my size because they are so fixated on how attractive my short stature is.
Us small girls make men feel big and strong so you got nothing to worry about honey.

One thing though: people won't ever take us seriously but men honestly don't take most women seriously regardless of height it's mostly other women that have belittled me for my height
>>
>>17918286
Good reflexion, thanks
>>
>>17918295
>Us small girls make men feel big and strong
yeah, insecure men.
>>
>>17918302
you are so right hahaha
>>
>>17918295
Also I saw that you said that you perceive yourself as big and dominant, your size isn't stopping you from being dominant and having power over a man. I've been a mommy Dom for many years and men cower and coo at me despite my size. I'm thinking that you need to try to dominate a man to see what I'm talking about.
>>
>>17918295
>men honestly don't take most women seriously regardless of height
I can confirm this, most women just don't have what it takes. But a woman who knows her place is miles ahead in all arenas of life than some brutish wannabe man.

>>17918302
ugly loser detected
>>
>>17918307
>manlet detected
Hows the weather down there?
>>
>>17918302
Well seeing that short girls are smaller than the average male by a lot I'm quick to bet that they would feel bigger and stronger than usual which is masculating.
>>
>>17918294
>wanting to waste your superior tall genes and have manlet sons
>>
>>17918306
ah, i do this. i know it isn't about size. i just wish my looks would reflect how i want to be perceived.

i really don't like to be a sweet little doll you can manhandle. i know some guys dig this, but it's just not my thing.
it makes it even worse that i have a typical cute face... oh well.
>>
>>17918313
>implying I am short
top kek

>>17918317
the thought does bug me sometimes, should i follow my heart or find a tall amazon woman to make 2 meter tall super soldiers with?
>>
Wanna go for a spin?

>is this true or am i just paranoid?
To some extent it's true, but it can be an advantage as much as a problem. First of all most men don't care that much about your height, but the shape of your body and your face. Well, the ideal height in a woman for most men is something like ~15cm shorter than them, but there are people who prefer taller girls and those who prefer shorter girls.
You can certainly be taken serious, no matter your height, but being short does give the opposite first impression. When they first meet you people judge you on appearances, so pretty much ever new person you meet will first think of you as that small cute girl (unless you're fat or... you know, not cute). This isn't much of a problem though, because that impression will change based on your behavior as you interact with those people. People will also be friendlier towards you, because being short makes you non-threatening and they're less likely to suspect you of being malicious/bitchy/slutty etc.

Looking "refined" is pretty subjective, so I don't know about that. It's true that most models and actors tend to be pretty tall so there may be something there. I wouldn't worry much about it though, I doubt it will be a huge problem in life unless you make an insecurity out of it.
>>
>>17918327
Well you're certainly an insecure beta bitch. Lmao, go get you dick wet by a real woman, faggot.
>>
>>17918333
haha wow i must have really hit a nerve
i really hope you're a woman because it's just sad to see a man act like a pouty little girl
>>
>>17918337
I'm the one that struck a nerve. I don't have to fuck dwarfs to make myself feel like a man kek
>>
>>17918341
Whatever lets you sleep at night
I hope you get over your complex some day
>>
>>17918263
all things equal i prefer the shorter girls
>>
>>17918295
Male, and completely agree. Small is sexy, adorable, heartwarming to hug-show affection to. Easy to pick up, easier to bathe, spoon, etc.

I lost my virginity to a girl who was taller than me though, and I loved her like nobody else, really..ever in my life. Had nothing to do with height though, but compatibility.
>>
>>17918349
>complex
t. armchair physchologist
kek, neck yourself you insecure little poof
>>
I don't mind dating shorter girls and women, but honestly? I do prefer them taller. At least my own height. I never felt any issue in dating girls taller than me and I'm 178cm tall myself.
>>
>>17918327
You will probably pass on your defective attraction to midgets regardless so might as well get it over with now
>>
Short = Cuter than tall

Cute > Beauty
>>
>>17918367
But that is wrong
>>
>>17918364
>>17918341
> midgets
> dwarves

Once again the internet's worst misogynists are other women
>>
>>17918276
I don't find standard super model archetypes attractive at all, and again they're 1.5% of the population
>>
>>17918384
Why would you? You're a queer
>>
>>17918331
welp, my bf is 29cm bigger than i am...

but this was very helpfull. thanks anon

i know you're right. guess it's just random insecurity and i shouldn't give it any room
>>
>>17918376
Did you just misgender me ?
>>
>>17918387
Well tall girls are looking worse and worse every second

Short girls worry about being too cute for men to handle, tall girls yell like drunk men and call others queer for not wanting their bloated carcasses
>>
>>17918403
maybe you should avoid acting like a cunt
>>
File: IMG_0995.jpg (16KB, 264x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0995.jpg
16KB, 264x296px
>>17918407
Is that sexual harassment?
>>
>>17918410
Gross she lives an hour away from me.
Definite proof against immigration and leftism
>>
>>17918263
So... what was the advice you needed here?
Oh, nothing? Cool.
>>
>>17918404
I'm a man though. Lmao, stay insecure bitch boy.
>>
>>17918418
THIS PERSON JUST SPOKE TO ME IN A SEXUALLY HARASSING WAY
>>
>>17918370
no u
>>
>>17918421
Doubt it you act like a broken woman
>>
>>17918459
Stop projecting your insecurities onto others
>>
>>17918462
>wah wah insecure
sad
>>
>>17918500
Yeah, you are.
>>
>>17918263
5'1" is my ideal for height for a partner.
>>
>>17918593
5'2" is mine
really kicks that protective instinct into high gear
>>
This thread is stupid.

Of course you'd feel like "less of a woman" than someone who has more body mass than you, they literally have more body to be woman. Same thing goes for guys.
>>
>>17918658
fatty detected
>>
>>17918662
I'm a guy, you idiot. Body mass doesn't mean fat.
>>
i'm an average height of 5''7 and its great. sucks 2 b u OP
>>
Just measured myself for the first time since I was a child. I'm 6 foot. Perfect height
>>
>tfw no tiny GF to scoop up in my arms and kiss when I get home from work

>tfw the wife is just as tall as I am

The sacrifices we make to have genetically superior children.
>>
File: IMG_0496.jpg (9KB, 199x171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0496.jpg
9KB, 199x171px
>>17918354
>easy to spoon, easy to bathe
Kek this shit escalated quickly
>>
>>17918744
>he's never sponged down his petite waifu in the shower after a particularly vigorous bout of lovemaking
>>
>>17918758
No because I'd ve conked out
>>
>>17918724
How is that a sacrifice? What actual benefit did you relinquish from not going for a midget?

>Buhh I'm not 100% happy with everythinf ever this isn't optimal
>>
File: IMG_1469.jpg (333KB, 1086x965px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1469.jpg
333KB, 1086x965px
>>17918770
>>
>>17918770
I just told you, I don't get to pick up a tiny qt and kiss her ever day I get home from work.
>>
>>17918286
>i'm actually more of a dominant girl. it just feels wrong to be petite. i wish i was an amazonian women and not a cute girl. i like to make the first move and be assertive.
It's all in your personality not your height. If you're short and assertive, a firecracker, people will pick up on that and it will make you larger than life. But being a giant won't help with anything if you're shy and nervous around people.
>>
>>17918805
just don't go overboard from 'assertive' to 'bitchy'

literally all you need to do is be competent and not spout off stupid shit
>>
MIAMI
I
A
M
I
>>
>>17918814
Yeah I think by assertive I meant just confident and interesting. Like my best friend is 4'10 but she is really funny and bold, literally nobody notices how short she is, they just see her as the life of the party. She can basically get any guy she wants whereas I'm close to 6' and have no success in getting guys to notice me just because I blend in with the wallpaper no matter what I wear, do with my hair, etc. I'm working on it though...
>>
>>17918867
>I'm close to 6'
sweet jesus you're gonna have 10/10 babies
>>
>>17918867
(cont.)
>>17918263
To answer your initial question OP the reason you feel inferior to tall girls is because everybody feels inferior to others in some way or has something about themselves they don't like. If you didn't you would be a huge narcissist. If you were tall it would just be something else, maybe you would feel inferior because of your face or your hair color or boobs, etc. These tall girls you encounter may be big and beautiful but I'm sure you're small and beautiful, all any girl can do is recognize their strengths and celebrate them.
>>
>>17918867
> tall timid wallflower
Marry me.
>>
>>17918744
I meant spooning while sleeping, but yeah, that too.
>>
>>17918263
The girl in your pic doesn't look attractive to me at all. I love short girls though, especially short girls with big breasts. I am 6'2" and my fiancee is only 5'2". I have dated all variations of height and I prefer the short girls by far.
>>
>>17918985
>especially short girls with big breasts

Thisx100
>>
One thing I noticed with short girls is they are just as susceptible to the Napoleon complex as short guys.

Short girls that I've known tend to have a complex about proving themselves. Either they're more opinionated or more loud/aggressive or a combination of both.
>>
>>17918996

It's kind of funny actually, breasts look bigger on short girls because of the difference in proportion. A short girl doesn't need DD's to look like she has huge knockers. My gf is 5'1 or so and has C-cups and her tits look BIG. I secretly wish she had a bubble butt as well but feel like most girls tend to have one or the other - like if all the fat and tissue goes to the boobs the butt never gets any.

Well, maybe it's a good thing anyway - if she had a phat round ass she probably would be bent over or on her tummy most of the day and I would have like 5 kids.
>>
Here athe pro's of both:
tall girls: more juvenile, more looking like models, more like beeing made from marble, fat gets better distributed, more overall strength.

small girls: Busty or petite, bigger assets, more curves, easy to handle/carry around, muscles show faster
>>
>>17918263
everyones preferences are different, master hobbit
some of us like short grills. most of us do not like insecure grills.
>>
>>17918874
That's assuming I can ever work my way up to a 4/10 personality but thanks.
>>
>>17919061
That's the thing though my fiancee does have DDs at 5'2" so you can imagine how big they look.
>>
>>17918410
Who is this? I feel like i recognize her but cant pin it down
>>
>>17918263
Girl I am 4.8
I have these thoughts sometimes
But then... I have never had a guy say no to me. I always got who I wanted in relationships and one night stands. Guys wanting to be with me etc.
I am smart enough to pursue my dream job, smarter than a lot of tall,gold tier, 10/10 chicks. Hell, i have fucked 2 beautiful girls like that.
Sure when i see a bigger woman i might get jealous, but only if there is something to be jealous of. Its not only theis size, but how smart/social/beautiful they are as a package.
Anyway. I can be sexy/passionate/the ultimate woman despite my size. And I am sure you can too. Plus all my male friends support the same.They would prefare a short girl from a tall one. Being petite is awesome
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.