[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Like girl A > Ask girl A out > Get rejected >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

> Like girl A
> Ask girl A out
> Get rejected
> Ok no big deal whatever
> Ask girl B out
> Girl A gets wind that I asked out girl B
> Girl A texts me "Anon actually I would love to go out with you"

So can anyone explain what's going on here?

Should I just go out with girl B?
>>
>>17918200

Go out with both. You aren't a couple just because you asked someone out.
>>
Just go with the one you like the most !
>>
Go out with girl B until girl A gets so upset she impulse fucks.

Then stay with B forever because A just wants to fuck over you/B
>>
>>17918207
Yeah sure !
>>
>>17918200
Girl A sounds fake or she just got nervous and said no. Girl B Idk do what you want.
>>
>>17918200

go out with both.
>>
Women like to compete on men. If you have one on your tail, that shows the others that you have something on you that is good, and they need to find out why.

This is reminiscent of females competing for the "alpha" male in the animal kingdom. Obviously things are much different then the alpha meme, specially because we live in a society with much more connections than animals in the wild. So they'll go for any males withing reach that are sought by other women.

Also, Girl A probably never had the intention of going out with you, for any of the "friendzoning" reasons women use. You probaby gave her some attention that she tought she wouldn't miss, but now that she's at risk of losing it she wants to show herself as a better deal to keep it going.

Fuck both girls, show no regrets
>>
>>17918200
girls are very competitive. A doesn't like you she just doesn't want B to have you
>>
>So can anyone explain what's going on here?

Women can be pretty easy to manipulate.

If you want the (likely) happy relationship, go with B.

>I'm sorry, A, I really like you but you had a chance. I'd really like to stay friends, and maybe we can try again another time if the situation allows.

The behavior of some women is really easy to influence. My advice is to use this as practice. It'll probably blow up in your face, but you'll have a better understanding of the female condition as a whole and it'll lead to some pretty sticky situations once you get a little older.

Make Girl A work for it, because it's clear she needs a little competition. Hell, for like a year I didn't bother hitting on girls unless they had a boyfriend. Some people only get off if somebody gets hurt. She might not be like that, but I am.

You can probably drag A along as a side piece if you're that kind of person.
>>
>>17918200
That's when you reply to girl A "lol you had your chance. B is actually pretty cool"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.