[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi anons, need some help here please ! > There is a guy in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (19KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
19KB, 183x276px
Hi anons, need some help here please !

> There is a guy in my group of friends, funny intelligent empathic.
> Sometimes we see just the two of us
> One night we were at a party, and i slept at his home and we kissed in his bed and hugged. We didn’t have sex.
> He said that we were in osmosis together and that he once fantasized about me.
> I really like him and want it to happen again
> He has a girlfriend and say he wants to stay «a good man».
> Should I do ?

Sorry for bad english
>>
*what should i do ?
>>
Escalate sexual tension until he leaves her for you obviously
>>
File: 1454751978151.jpg (136KB, 360x265px) Image search: [Google]
1454751978151.jpg
136KB, 360x265px
>>17917881
>He said that we were in osmosis together and that he once fantasized about me
>>
Stop stealing other girls guys and stop being total bitch
>>
>>17917895
So what ?
>>
>>17917893
But how ? I am a little shy and I don't want him to run away, I don't know how to make this situation happen again
>>
>>17917881

Don't waste your time. If he wanted to be with u, he would be. You're making it to easy for him to use you. He won't leave her for you
>>
>>17917907
You really think he was using me ? He didn't talk about it anymore
>>
>>17917911

Yes, i do. A guy that will cheat on his gf is way practiced at false sincerity. Men don't hesitate to leave when presented with a better opportunity. If he had sex with you and didn't break up with his gf yet, you're second choice.
>>
>>17917931
We didn't have sex, we juste slept in the arms of each other, and cuddled, and kissed. I don't know what to think.
>>
>wants to STAY a good man
>has kissed and cuddled with another girl in his bed

Yeah, right, about that...
He is a cheating asshole and you'll never be more than a booty call.

Quiet being delusional and stop pursuing guys that are taken.
>>
>>17917943
>Quiet
I meant Quit* obviously
>>
>>17917945
I've guess
>>
There's obviously just one solution to this problem, OP.

You need to baby trap him.
>>
>>17917881
This guy has a gf. And he already crossed 10 lines.

>he invites a female friend to his place after party, just him and her
>lets her sleep in his bed
>they cuddle
>they kiss
>he tells her he's fantasized about her

And then this retard has the nerve to call himself a good man. If you actually think he's a good man and not some cunt who would do the same with other women when he's together with you go on
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.