[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright 4chan I wanna die I need help determining a way. There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0294.jpg (1MB, 1936x1516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
1MB, 1936x1516px
Alright 4chan
I wanna die
I need help determining a way. There is a shotgun and shells in the house but I can't get to them atm can anyone give me ideas other than the usual hanging, cut, ect
>>
>>17917813
Ask your mother.
>>
>>17917813
- grab knife
- find a policeman
- threat policeman that you're going to stab him like a motherfucker
I hope you get killed by this attempt
>>
Police aren't trigger happy here
>>
>>17917816

She's depressed and has comtemolated it before
Honestly man I just feel done
>>
>>17917819
Police aren't trigger happy here
>>
>>17917820
Man, come on. It gets better. Ending shit on a low point in your life doesn't make any sense. I know it sucks and I've been there looking at a shotgun myself but you really need a chance of scenery and state of mind way way more than you need to think about how to hurt yourself and everyone around you who cares. If it's bad enough to want to end it, it's bad enough to get a bus or plane ticket and go somewhere else and just breathe for a while. You're strong enough even if you don't feel like it now, and in time you won't even remember how bad it felt. My life now and my life 5 years ago are so insanely different I don't know if I would've believed me if I'd told me how it would be. You'll be alright OP.
>>
>>17917827
Man I appreciate what your saying but what's the point in continuing I've done so much stupid shit my mom doesn't trust me my das doesn't give a shit
And what's the point in living ? I'll work every day of my life just to die in the end anyways
>>
>>17917833
Promise you anon I was thinking the same shit but people don't remember the mistakes you make like you think they do and once you get a job you like and a life with a girl who's actually good for you it's so night and day you don't even recognize who you used to be. not to be a cheesy shithead but your parents love you anyway even if you screw up. I got cousin who offed himself after he thought everyone hated him man and it's probably the worst thing that's ever happened to this family. Still miss him every single day dude, I just wish he could've held on or told somebody what was up. I promise it gets better man.
>>
>>17917839
I have a job and a beautiful girl I love it just I don't feel like it's worth fighting for any of it
my mom sent me her suicide note saying when she kills her self that I'll have a note saying who gets what
Like idk if you know what it feels like to have your mom tell you she wants to die and only send you the suicide note but it kinda hurts
>>
>>17917858
No, can't say I've been there. Thats really harsh dude. Is she getting any help? That's a lot to live with.
>>
>>17917864
Nope she doesn't care it hurts me to see her struggle and cry it hurts more than anything in the world and I know I can't help her no matter what I do my stepdad is there to make her feel worse
I feel like blowing his brains out along with my own
>>
>>17917870
Do you have any other family you can talk to about it? You shouldn't have to deal with all that by yourself.
>>
>>17917874
None that would actually care
>>
>>17917878
Might be surprised. If nothing else I bet you got some family who care about you should would want to help even if they don't want to help her directly. Idk what to tell you about your stepdad though. Do you have any brothers?
>>
>>17917889
One. He's 4 but my stepmom was deported back to El Salvador and she took him and my little 2 year old sis
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.