[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so here's the thing. this dude who's bigger than me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1314.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1314.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
so here's the thing. this dude who's bigger than me has asthma and also a chinese. last year he was the heel of the class and this year i got seated with him. i messed with him not too badly but enough to make him not like me throughout the 8 hours. i got reported to the councillor and now im thinking, how should i play this game further? psychopathic style?
>>
>>17917598
wut?
>>
>>17917598

Maybe just you know, focus on educating yourself rather than wasting your time on literal petty bullshit?

Dunno what beef you have with this guy, but you sound like a dick.
>>
>>17917631
after the confrontation, i will. but for now i need a game plan. any ideas?
>>
>>17917598
Admit you were being a dick and move on with your life.

Also, if you can't even spell psychopathic correctly, you should very much heed this anon:
>>17917631
>>
>>17917598
Tell your parents about your severe autism and hopefully they can stop you from disturbing other students by putting you in the special room
>>
>>17917955
good point
>>
>>17917598
You want my honest advice OP? Come clean. Say you were just trying to play around and make friends and that you weren't trying to hurt anyone's feelings. Say you'll apologize (and actually fucking apologize) and then try to move on from the whole thing.

next time be mindful about what shit you say to people in a place that can get you in trouble.
>>
>>17917598
>how should i play this game further?

how about fucking off and dieing somewhere you miserable little piece of shit ?

maybe that chunk will pound some sense into your fucked up head

i hope so
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.