[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need some advice dudes girl and i see each other at parties a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1369795355245.png (139KB, 424x470px) Image search: [Google]
1369795355245.png
139KB, 424x470px
need some advice dudes
girl and i see each other at parties a lot, we always say hi and chat for a little before parting ways. but at new years recently, we spoke for a good 50mins to an hour with this one cockhead who wouldnt leave us, she even suggested him to go and chat to other fems and all, but in a very polite and sugar coated way.

when we were talking amongst our 3, i kept noticing she would be looking at me and i would do the same like when we both werent talking but the cockhead was, it felt.. idk? like a sign? fucked if i know.

i gave her a message on facebook and she's giving me fuck all to work with, im trying to keep the convo rolling but im starting to get 4 worded responses opposed to a few paragraphs she gave twice. it was easier to talk with her in person. what should i do? any good ways to get her to open up and actually talk? trying to build it up to asking her out somewhere. or do u reckon she's just not interested?
>>
>>17917554

Just ask her on a date.

Jesus christ, it's literally that easy. Worst case is she says no. Then you just move on.
>>
>>17917558
how do you ask girls out over text?
>>
>>17917574

"Would you like to go out to dinner (insert day here)?"

Literally what I said to my current gf, via text, to setup our first date.
>>
>>17917624
any good places to go? I know she likes burgers
>>
>>17917645

Then look for a well reviewed local burger joint if there is one. If not, look for a quality chain. If you still can't find one, you can see if she liked other types of foods or simply invite her over to your place and just make her some burgers - which are the fucken easiest thing in the world to make.
>>
>>17917656
fuck bro you make it sound so easy.
what do you talk to her about on the date? we spoke a lot about her work on new years and stuff so I feel like I shouldn't keep talking about that
>>
>>17917665

does she have a new year's resolution?

bring up something you learned recently that you thought was interesting. Like did you know in Good Will Hunting there was originally a gay sex scene between the two leads just to make sure the studios read the script and only Harvey Weinstein mentioned it so they went with them?

riff on the surroundings like you would if you were with your m8s

for me the best thing to do has always been to ask her if she likes ____, which is something you like. Like if you have a dog ask her if she likes dogs. If you like movies ask her if she's seen any good ones lately. It would be nice if she is into stuff you're into knowhatimean? unless you just want to get your dick wet then who cares
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.