[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend pins my hands >starts slapping me across the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 163693139.jpg (87KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
163693139.jpg
87KB, 507x338px
>girlfriend pins my hands
>starts slapping me across the face
>dry humps me
>wont let me lift my arms
>whenever I try she just slaps me across the face really hard
>continues dry humping me
>she does this for 10 minutes

Do girls get off by doing this kind of stuff?
>>
As with many people in relation to many things; some do, some don't.
>>
>>17917309
Kindaaaa
>>
yeah op, if she's wearing the right clothes it can feel pretty good! i've facefucked my bfs and i like to use a lil force with my hands on their head when they go down on me, too.

she sounds a bit dominant so maybe you guys have some playful wrestling that leads to more fun ;^)
>>
I dunno my man, I guess some can. My wife only ever gets off during sex if I'm pinning her down and choking her and basically making her into a whimpering submissive little fucktoy. Basically what your GF is doing to you.
>>
>>17917309
>wont let me lift my arms
>slaps me if I try
Why don't you just overpower her, then roll over on top of her.
Use that pain to fuel your strength my son
>>
>>17917758
This OP show her how much of a fucking man you can be. Flip her over suddenly, hold down her wrists while she struggles, pull her shirt over her tits with your teeth and then take whatever you want from her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.