[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I may be buying weed from a friend for the first time. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tiddies.jpg (643KB, 3570x2369px) Image search: [Google]
tiddies.jpg
643KB, 3570x2369px
I may be buying weed from a friend for the first time. I've done it before at parties and various places, but someone else always had it and just let me hit it.
What should I do as a new person to weed? Should I get a pipe to smoke it out of? Some papers to roll it up? How should I do this so I get the best experience and don't waste anything?
>>
>>17917277
Gross, she is chewing all the skin off her thumb.
>>
Um, you should not be inviting drug dealers to your home.
>>
>>17917315
Or getting into cars or buying off friends or buying off strangers because crack cocaine
>>
>>17917277
Damn dude, it's like you're gonna consume fucking heroine or something. Just roll up a joint as well as you can, or just ask your friend to actually show you how since I guarantee you will fuck up at rolling the first 50 times. Aside from that, you can't go wrong. I think a bong would be the healthiest way to do it, since it cools the smoke and you don't breathe in the paper fumes.
>>
>>17917277
I've been smoking for 12 years and have never been able to roll a proper joint without using a pencil. I eventually just bought a pipe and smoke out of that. It's more efficient anyway.
>>
>>17917277
real advice here

first time smokers often have trouble with the heat of the smoke, that goes double if they don't smoke tobacco
for this reason alone
bong>pipe>joint

have a bottle of water on standby as well
drink before you need to, drink often

don't breath the smoke straight into your lungs, it will be too strong and you will start coughing
instead breath in a mouthfull of smoke, then inhale a full lung of normal air

imagine you are trying to wash she smoke down your lungs with fresh air
>>
>>17917408
Your advice is shit drinking water kills the weed high.
>>
>>17917433
well i'm pretty sure it's never killed of my highs, and I struggle to think of why it would

you get high from what's in your lungs, and anything absorbed through your mouth/throat is marginal to begin with, and ends up absorbing in your stomach anyway

water just stops you from getting a dry throat, coughing and being dehydrated
>>
>>17917433

wtf? lol that's absurd and has literally never killed any high i've ever had.

OP, just go to a headshop and get a cheap glass bowl. Easiest fucking thing in the world to smoke out of. Avoid metal pipes if you can.

Joints are fine too, but generally require skill and practice to roll.

If you worse comes to worse, you can carve a bowl out of a lot of different things. Apples are actually very popular things to smoke out of.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.