[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any lawyers? I've got a question I'm 18. I live in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 2vxfu3p.jpg (8KB, 302x235px) Image search: [Google]
2vxfu3p.jpg
8KB, 302x235px
Any lawyers? I've got a question
I'm 18. I live in Texas.
If I receive revealing (BUT NOT NUDE) pictures from a 17 year old girl that turns 18 in July, is that bad? They weren't nudes, she had clothes on. No pussy or tits were shown. I recently turned 18 as well.
>>
Pepper you Angus you going to jail
>>
If you want to be absolutely safe just delete the photos.
>>
>>17917008
I didn't even save them
I'm so nervous now I don't wanna get in trouble for something so stupid like this. I let my lust get the better of me
>>
you have no control over what it sent to your phone. just dont save them -.-
>>
It's not CP if she's not nude, but you can get hit with soliciting a minor. Just delete the pics and stop talking to her, you'll be fine.
>>
>>17917123
Ya this. Let's say they are cp. you could get in trouble for production, possession, or distribution. Someone else sending them to you could get in trouble for distribution, and if you save them then that's possession, but if you delete them there's nothing on you. You're fine.
>>
>>17917153
>>17917136
>>17917123
Can you say this with 100% certainty? I'm gonna lose sleep tonight over this. It's making me really nervous. I didn't save them at all. And I've already blocked her
>>
>>17917164
Her sending them is also illegal, so you are both in this together. Don't save anything.
>>
>>17917335
I didn't. Will I be ok?
>>
>>17917337
Take a deep breath anon. The cyber police aren't monitoring 17 year olds' texts. The only way you'd be in trouble is if she took you to court over it - where she'd get in trouble too. Learn from this and stay away from jailbait.
>>
>>17917352
Sorry. My biggest fear is imprisonment. Believe me this is a lesson learned. Honestly I didn't want them but I gave in. Having a boner sucks, wish I didn't get erections. Sooner or later it'll get me in trouble
>>
I study law and politics.

The answer here is very simple if you do your research. It's not bad. Almost everywhere in the US the legal age for sexual consent is 16, however it's a different story when it comes to sexting. Usually they have to be 18, but it's so hard to regulate nudes being sent that sending nudes isn't illegal, however saving nudes of a minor in your phone can be illegal. But not THAT illegal. It can be a little worse if you're over the age of 18. Just don't save the pics, man. You'll be fine.

Also the law doesn’t distinguish between an indecent image of you and an indecent image of someone else.

Most of the time people don't even bother with this shit and if someone threatens to sue you or go to the police, they're either dumn, obsessed or scammers. (most of the time)

Feel free to send some nudes lol
Just don't save nudes of a minor in your phone.

P.S. I just send a dick pic to a 16 year old who I'm pretty sure is a scammer and is about to ask me for some money. Imma pull some law on his ass and turn the tables by telling him HE'S breaking the law by storing nudes of a minor ;)
>>
That last post made me seem like a fuckin amateur, I'm obviously bored as hell right now.

If they bring up going to the police or pressing charges, ignore them. Block the number and cut them off. It doesn't matter how much info they have on you, they can't do shit.
>>
>>17917429
>>17917439
Thanks. It was on kik.
I didn't save anything and there were no nudes
Just ass pics in clothes
>>
>>17917429
Jesus, you're retarded.

>admitting to being a minor as well

Enjoy your vacation, newfag.
>>
>>17917457
I'm glad I could help.

A little advice.. You'll do a lot better in life if you don't trust anyone. People will screw you over in a heartbeat. Try to avoid doing anything that could give someone the tools to fuck you over with.

I'm a little cold hearted and I always look for ways of besting someone in some confrontation, even if I have known them for years.
>>
>>17916933

If nobody but you is going to see the pictures, then why are you worrying so much about it? Just calm down man
>>
>>17917465
You obviously don't understand shit about how this world works. Go do some research, fuck yourself and call me when you know a little more.

Here's my number (208) 529-1200

Fucking dumbass
>>
>>17917483
Did this nigga just give out his number on 4chan and accuse someone else of not knowing how the world works?

Also OP, you're covered by what are commonly referred to as Romeo/Juliet laws (specific name and ordinance will very by state) that makes exceptions for juveniles in consensual sex related crimes when the ages are within 2 years of each other.

You're good dude, save the pics and smash her pussy. Might have to argue about it in court later if things go really really really bad before she turns 18, but prison isn't going to happen.
>>
>>17917547
Haha no.
That's the number to a police station I googled.

Try calling it..
>>
>>17917465
>Believing that somebody who studies law and politics is a minor
He already said, the pics of a minor don't have to be yours, anon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.