[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why men acted like they're interested but then disappeared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9432.jpg (29KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9432.jpg
29KB, 470x313px
Why men acted like they're interested but then disappeared after the date?
P/s: by "acted" I meant they were very touchy feely, holding hands or making out.
>>
I usually always act like I'm interested even if I'm not. Because why not?
>>
>>17916955
So you can touch a girl even if you're not really interested? Even making out with them?
Oh yeah I forgot men just want to fuck.
>>
"I don't like this person but maybe I can score while we're already here."
"Oh damn guess not time to move on"
>>
"I don't know if I like you. All this intimacy feels wrong, I guess I don't like you."
>>
it's probably because they found someone better
>>
>crazy bitches: the thread
>>
>>17916988
Right after the date? The next day?
>>
>>17916927
Did you have sex?
>>
>>17917012
No I don't do it on the first date
>>
I usually avoid getting intimate with anyone whatsoever because I can't promise that I'll still be attracted to them the next day, let alone years from now. I don't know why I'm like this, but I am, and so I try to mitigate the damage.

But sometimes the loneliness gets to me, and sometimes I get a little drunk, and a little handsy, and just want a warm body to hold. And it feels nice, I genuinely enjoy it, but that is all the intimacy I am able to muster and it makes me feel worse. I feel bad for leading anyone on, but the fact of the matter is that I'm incapable of being the person they want.

I just did this to someone the other night and I feel really bad, especially since she's really into me now. She keeps begging me to stay the night, like that's not gonna make her feel way shittier a month from now when I stop talking to her altogether.

Some of us are just fucked up, OP. I'm sorry.
>>
Only ever done this once, but I wasn't even touchy. In fact I didn't hold hands or anything, we just had a really nice convo but I felt wrong about it all since I've just broken up with a long term gf and I felt like I'd be getting into something for all the wrong reasons
>>
>>17917033
My guess is they were trying to get in your pants and realized you wouldn't give it up that easily and they felt you weren't worth the effort.
>>
Men don't look for women for friends. I look for women for sex. That's it. I've got buddies for talking. Girls are boring.
>>
>>17917055
>I'm incapable of being the person they want.
how do you know what they want if you barely spend any time with them?
>>
>>17917345
Exactly. Men only want sex but they wanted it like immediately. They should know that a little time they give out can be worthy because in the future she can be your fuck-buddie. I meant I don't my FWB or such I'm kinda DTF but I don't do it on the first time meeting a stranger.
>>
Usually because I found a flaw that I really don't like in you
>>
>>17917359
I'm assuming you're a girl. So you don't understand the power of an erection.
When a man's primal urges come up and he's in the mood, that's all he can think about. Sex sex sex
Most won't put in a lot of time because they need instant gratification. One time on a first date I had to go bust a nut in the bathroom, I was so impatient.
Lucky for me though the bitch was nice and I fucked her that night
>>
My friend had this happen to her before the date, even though the guy seemed really interested. We still can't work out why he'd ask her out and then bail with a bullshit excuse on the day.
>>
>>17917397
This is how I feel
I can't say this is how he felt but this is the best explanation I can give
Being intimate with someone requires not only dedication but sacrifice.
Whenever I have a girlfriend, after I tell her I love her I get doubts. Dealing the deal makes it more unbearable. Maybe I'm just incapable of love. But maybe that's how he felt. That having a first date would start something that in the end would blow up in his face
>>
>>17917410
Right before say goodbye and i get on the subway we still holding hands and talk.
Like I don't know what's the actual fuck. He texted me if I'm home safe and that's it. Somebody's ghosted me. Unbelievable.
>>
>>17917553

Don't take it that personally. Some people are not compatible and they know it. Sure, it's dick of them to lead u on but at least it happened in a day and not over the course of years after falling in love with him.
>>
>>17916927
you have to put effort on it too you know?
>>
Women do this same shit, don't pretend it's gender specific. Could be any number of reasons.

Maybe he had a hard day at work and went straight to bed.
Maybe he just wanted in your pants.
Maybe his crush admitted her feelings when he mentioned he was dating.
Maybe he died in a carwreck.
Maybe he was feeling it the night of but on review he decided he didn't like you for whatever reason.
Maybe you looked thinner on plenty of whales or okcupid.

Point is, he's not calling back. Move on to the next one.
>>
>>17916927
For me putting actual effort into a woman has done me no good in 26 years. So "acting interested" is about all have and hoping they will come after me. Which has actually worked. But most of the time I'm still too autismo.
>>
>>17916927
Are you sure the dates really happened and you didn't just dream the whole thing?
>>
>>17916959

>Guy doesn't have sex, only makes out at most.
>Willingly goes home at the end of the date without pressuring her for sex or even trying to escalate.
>For whatever reason, he lost interest and does not wish to lead her on anymore.

WAA ALL MEN WANT ONE THING.

The kike brainwashing is strong with this one.
>>
>>17918201
But if you act like you're interested and then not going to put any effort after that how can the woman know to make a move?
>>17918893
Haha I'm not autism.
>>17917713
I know I just can't understand this thing. And why men do that.
>>17918905
Because you guys think that sex is not going to happen anytime soon so back up and disappear only to find somw other girls willing to fuck on the first date
>>
Men dont go into the first date with their mind settled over the question "is she good enough for me to marry her?" Instead they just ask themselves "is she good enough for spending two hours with her?" And if the answer is no, they don't offer a second date.

I was on a few first dates, that sounded great beforehand, but there was no interest and chemistry during the date, so I never asked her for a second date.

Lot's of first dates are boring and neurotic, that means there is no second.
>>
Dont know.

But im a dateless virgin so you know... no real input to have.
>>
>>17916927
As a guy who's just ghosted a first date liek half an hour ago, I can tell you exactly.

First, it'd be really awkward on the actual date to be like "know what? I'm actually not in to you, like, at all", so it's easier to just pretend until you GTFO. It's also worth running with it on the offchance that if the girl thinks you're in to her she might just let you fuck her, so it's worth keeping up the act just incase you can get sex out of her before you put her on permanent grey tick.
>>
>>17917397
As women are oftentimes trying to get with guys out of their league a logical reason could have been: he talked with one of his buddies about you and that buddy said, your friend was way to ugly/ looked or sounded crazy. And so he skipped that date.

Some sub-par girls often try to talk you up while talking about something completely different and in a non flirting way, but when they wanna meet up, they surprisingly make it sound like a date. And when i don't want to date that girl, I have to frop her somehow.
>>
>>17916959
>Oh yeah I forgot men just want to fuck.
buhuhu
>>
>>17916959
>I forgot men just want to fuck
Sounds like he obviously didn't want to fuck, and you're mad about it

>>17918911
>Because you guys think that sex is not going to happen anytime soon so back up and disappear only to find somw other girls willing to fuck on the first date
If a guy can actually pull women to fuck on the first date, he'll just fuck them while dating you too (you're "on the back burner"), won't he? That is... if he wants you.

Certain women make it all about sex so they can delude themselves: "He didn't call me back because he just wanted sex and he [ got it / didn't get it ]" quite clearly displaying the part of their personalities that make men not call them back
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.