[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you have to live >to live, you have to work >to work,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1585.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px)
IMG_1585.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>you have to live
>to live, you have to work
>to work, you have to get an education
>to get an education, you have to be interested in that particular line of work

Disability pension isn't livable, so I wouldn't be any better off if I put out my eyes.

What the fuck are you supposed to do when you aren't interested in anything employable and there's a social stigma on suicide?
>>
>to get an education, you have to be interested in that particular line of work

false. you should go get an education
>>
>>17916920
I've been turned down from every line of education with hopes of employment due to either my stupidity or lack of interest. Save for one, where I dropped out. I was too stupid to become an electrician.

One does not simply walk into an university here.
>>
>>17916935
enlist in the military
>>
I'm on disability paying parents rent I'll inherit probably
>>
Also fuck social stigma if you want to kill yourself feel free to. The idea that one isn't free to die if one wants to is repellent. Just know that if you fail you might be worse off for a while
>>
you can find a way to go to jail. the government will feed you.
>>
>>17916946
Not a career. Not an american.

>>17916969
Will they be mean to me there?
>>
(samefag) I'd rather die than go to jail and if it's not the same with you I don't understand you
>>
>>17916896
You don't fall into the trap of defining yourself by your job.

Let's say you work 40 hours a week. If you sleep 8 hours a night (unlikely), that's another 56. That leaves you 72 hours a week to have a life. Develop interests, hobbies, activities, family life or whatever that define who you are and provide your interests and stimulation. And do whatever somebody will pay tou for during the 40 hours of work that make the rest possible.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.