[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so im taking the cheap route and going to a community college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Ok so im taking the cheap route and going to a community college for my basic classes then transferring to a big 4 year uni. Do i still have to fill out the application for the 4 year even tho im not going for a while? Btw im in high school right now.
>>
No, you'll apply as a transfer student when you're getting close to finishing up at the community college and you've gotten as many credits as you can there.

Make sure you're taking classes that are recognized by the University you're planning on going to. An advisor can help you with this, but you also need to be proactive because they do make mistakes.
>>
you transfer over from the 2 year community college
>>
>>17916876
So im guessing transfers are like really easy right? No competition like right now r-right?
>>
>the cheap route
More like the smart route. Universities are a rip off nowadays...
>>
>>17916890
There's a lot less competition, that's for sure. And it depends on your state, but for many states, 2 year CC transfer students are automatically accepted to 4 year schools, as long as they are state schools (a minimum gpa applies, but usually pretty low and forgiving)
>>
>>17916890
You just have to meet the requirements for whatever program you're trying to get into. It's typically have a GPA of 3.0 or higher and have taken a certain amount of hours in prerequisite classes. The University website will tell you what you need to have to get in as a transfer student.

Just get good grades now. Community college is easier because the classes are smaller and there's better interaction with your professor. Most people say the curriculum is easier, and depending on the professors it usually is, but some classes can be hard if you don't jive with the professors teaching style.
>>
Look up WGU and online college options (cheap)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.