[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there is this girl I want to fuck and she wants to fuck me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1481267784024.jpg (1MB, 5760x3840px) Image search: [Google]
1481267784024.jpg
1MB, 5760x3840px
So there is this girl I want to fuck and she wants to fuck me, but she's very, very sexual and also wants to fuck everything that has a dick on it (especially bad boys, those fucking shitheads).

So that's the problem. I'm jealous I'm not a priority. Not only that, but also that she'd fuck a dozen guys before me.

So I have mixed fillings about this. I want to hate-fuck her, but I also don't wanna so this fucking whore never tastes my thick dick, because of fucking course, that's probably the only reason she wants me to fuck her, because she knows (have seen) that I have a thick cock.

What should I do, man. Get drunk and just hate her while fucking and make her go home afterwards? I'm not like that, holy shit, I wish I was.
>>
>>17916156
fuck her as much as you can. i would.
>>
File: hotdoghallway.jpg (12KB, 237x300px) Image search: [Google]
hotdoghallway.jpg
12KB, 237x300px
>>17916187
This, but be prepared for the enclosed photo to be a thing.
>>
>>17916187
>>17916214
Give pleasure to a slut just to pleasure me.

It seems so fucking simple but I guess my ego is fucking with my mind, simple as that.
>>
> I also don't wanna so this fucking whore never tastes my thick dick
lmao your gay
>>
Imagine getting a girl like that pregnant and she decides not to abort. That thing becomes the mother' of your child and you're forever bound, at least having to pay child support for two decades. Nightmare fuel.
>>
>>17916241
Good point. I'll use a condom but you never know.

Fuck, this is a hard choice.
>>
Hmmm, pics of said thick penis?
>>
Make sure she's clean. Don't contract an STD OP.
>>
>>17916328
She's clean. She's a whore, but she does not fuck around all the time. She probably sleeps with about five different guys each year, yet she wants to fuck a thousand and probably provoke and "play" with a dozen

So I know she's clean, it's just that I don't want to satisfy this kind of degenerate filth (which I also am).

Anyway, I'm probably fucking her and if I need to get drunk afterwards until I forget it happened, let it come.
>>
Sluts are fun, man.

Your value as a person doesn't take a demerit for having sex with someone who enjoys casual sex, theirs doesn't either.

Yeah, I like being the center of attention, too. So whenever /my/ sluts start getting friendly with other dudes, I withhold the cock/attention until they come back. I don't care what they do when I'm not around, I know how the rules of this game.

So basically what it boils down to is this:
>Would you rather have your pride intact and a dry dick, or get a new cock-holster that you have no commitment to?

((Your question is very much applicable to my situation and I didn't realize how much I needed to read this until I wrote it all out))
>>
>>17916156
Don't do it.

If you nail her, you're only going to regret it. You sound a lot like me.

I was on the whore train for a while, and every time I always felt dirty or attached afterwards. I was never the "fuck a and run" guy. I could never do that to someone.

The most I did was bang them, feel guilty, and then tell them never again because they make me a worse person. That surprisingly enough made them really upset. They always kept trying mind games with me.

Just my two cents.

Also, I demand a pic of this fluid druid.
>>
what site is the op's pic originally from?
>>
>>17916337
So she likely had STDs?
>>
Don't. That encourages her to fuck more dudes
>>
>>17917044
>>17917086
That's riley reid
>>
>>17916156

Can't really help you. Do what you wanna do. I will say though that whoever somebody fucked before should never be an issue and if it is, it wont lead to a healthy relationship if that's what you're looking for. There will always be resentment.
>>
>>17916156
Here's some ground rules:
if she's in love wear a glove
If she's got money put one in her tummy
If she's a slut put it in her butt
If she's a hoe don't say no

Never stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>17917022
>>17917044
>>17917334
OP here. Tough call. She's not a bad person. She's caring but also an immature piece of crap. Not crazy >>17917355 and she knows what she wants and how much of a superficial bitch she becomes by being that way, so craziness/stupidity is not the issue here.

I'm really starting to think is all about proud here, and not about here in the first place. I'm gonna do this >>17917022

>So whenever /my/ sluts start getting friendly with other dudes, I withhold the cock/attention until they come back. I don't care what they do when I'm not around

This sounds like the perfect strategy and I'm using it. She usually openly speaks about sex with me and that's the shit it's getting under my skin, so stopping that will make it easier for me. Basic rules.

Thanks to all for the answers.

>>17917044
>>17917086
The girl in the picture is Riley Reid. Don't know the set, and why is so high quality. Found it here some time ago.
>>
>>17917334
Forgot to add I don't want a serious relationship with this girl.
>>
>>17916156
Sounds like maybe she's trying to trap you. Not necessarily with a kid, but trying to use her SEX MAGICK to create an orbiter.
>>
>>17917974
In a sense, yeah. She's not trying that much because she got plenty of those orbiter around you know, so she's pretty honest about what she wants from me: sex. If I cling or not afterwards, I don't think she will care that much.
>>
>>17917977
Care? She might or might not. Sounds like she wants attention. As my father would say, "Water is to plants what attention is to women. Avoid seaweed."
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.