[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my gf wants to stop wearing panties. she mostly wears tight skirts/dresses.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: 1483144123475.png (43KB, 312x390px) Image search: [Google]
1483144123475.png
43KB, 312x390px
my gf wants to stop wearing panties. she mostly wears tight skirts/dresses. Should I be concerned or just let her? would it be noticeable?
>>
>>17915674
Why
>>
>>17915676
why what
>>
>>17915684
Why doesn't she want to wear knickers?
>>
>>17915704
I guess she says its more comfortable
>>
>>17915713
She's not going to find the resulting yeast infection very comfortable.
>>
>>17915726
explain
>>
Sounds like you're dating a promiscuous girl.
>>
>>17915674
your girl is a hoe bro so whatever you do just don't love her okay
>>
>>17915743
>>17915746
how do you guys figure?
>>
>>17915749
>she mostly wears tight skirts/dresses without panties

I mean, nothing wrong with that, but...
>>
>>17915674

think of how often you see your girlfriends panties for nonsexual reasons, out in about and such.

thats how often people would see her naked.
>>
>>17915749
why would a woman choose the clothing configuration that has highest possibility of men seeing her vagina and most showing off body and also best for easy access of sex? does she have a good reason for doing this like medical or something? is her pussy overheating?
>>
>>17915763
ya i garuantee she isn't unaware of this fact so at best she doesn't care but even that is unlikely because there is not really any advantage to going out like that so if she is making a point to do it she probably wants sexual attention from strange men
>>
File: 1469988263894.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1469988263894.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>17915779
>is her pussy overheating?
best thing I've read all day, thanks anon.
>>
>>17915779
>is her pussy overheating
OP if I get dubs you have to ask your gf this.
>>
>>17915674
She wants you to fuck her in public. No joke. This is about as direct a message as the female mind an achieve.
>>
>>17915876
How are the logistics of this?
>>
well we basically just broke up over it now
>>
>>17915913
what? why? greentext that shit.
>>
>>17915913
Seriously? What happened?
>>
>>17915916
>>17915923

>I straight up ask "do you seriously want to stop wearing panties?"
>She says "its not that, I just don't like them is all"
>I don't believe her because she brings up up all the time, but I drop the subject anyway to avoid conflict
>she sends me a picture from work, she has slight cleavage showing (keep in mind she dressed very slutting in high school days before she met, but since we met shes dressed very modest because shes "grown up" and more mature and what not... one of my biggest fears is her going back to being that way)
>I basically confront her over it, and she gives me excuses
>I tell her basically "the slight cleavage isn't that big a deal but it just makes me nervous that you're going back to your old self because of the cleavage thing combined with the panty thing"
>Instead of discussing it, she just calls me mean and tells me I'm making a big deal for nothing and theres no need to be upset etc
>ends with "fine I'm leaving, don't talk to me anymore"
she was just on her 15 minute break so we'll probably talk later. what should I do? Should I press the issue or am I in the wrong here and should just apologize?
>>
>>17915933
by "confront" I mean over the phone and messages. I didn't actually go to her work
>>
>>17915933
You behaved quite hastily.
>>
>>17915957
I should apologize?
>>
>>17915962
No.
>>
>>17915975
well what do you think I should do
>>
>>17915962
Yes, what the fuck was that.
>>
>>17915982
was what:?
>>
>>17915674
two points. Point one. If I want to turn a guy on I tell them I am not wearing panties. You missed that little hint OP and Point two. If I am in a relationship and have the hots for some other guy and want to feel sexy the last person I would tell I wasn't going to wear panties is my bf. It is very easy to pull them off and put in my purse and the bf have no clue.
>>
>>17915977
Wait, if she keeps being bitchy tell her to go fuck herself.
>>
for the love of creepshots support her
>>
>>17916001
>"fine I'm leaving, don't talk to me anymore"
You don't say that unless the girl did something really bad, like cheating. This is not it.
>>
>>17916180
she said that, not me
>>
>>17916202
Oh, well. Sounds like this is a rocky relationship.
>>
>>17915843
Roll
>>
>"Should I let her?"
That right there is a shitty attitude.
You don't 'let' her do jack shit.
She does what she wants and you either support her, or you cry like a bitch.
You're not her father, you're her boyfriend. Suck it up buttercup, the vag needs to air out and tight clothes make panties uncomfortable.
>>
>>17916278
pantiless whore detected
>>
>>17915779
Best comment
>>
Girls don't wear underwear all the time. If you weren't living in fear of zipping you dick head into your jeans, you wouldn't either. I probably wouldn't let panty-less skirts fly, though.

The cleavage thing is pure insecurity though, and if you don't cool your bean and handle this properly, that will be the vehicle in which your relationship ends, right or not.
>>
>>17915843
roll
>>
Her body her rules, you are not concerned, keep calm.
>>
>>17915843
Roll
>>
I've only had two girlfriends but neither one of them ever wore panties. I thought it was kinda gross and not hygienic to be honest. Imagine your ball sweat getting all over your pants every day.
>>
>>17917172
>Girls don't wear underwear all the time.
That's crap.
I always wear underwear. I've never seen any of my friends going out without underwear, ever.

It's absolutely gross. If you're wearing jeans it is kinda annoying, if you're wearing skirts it's absolutely and grossly unhygienic.
>>
>>17915736
Femanon here, depending on the underwear, yeast infections can actually be made worse by it. Synthetic fabrics cause/worsen yeast infections. Cotton can help.

The fabric of your pants also makes a big difference.

There are some people, such as my mother and I, who are more prone to fungal infections. We have a genetic mutation that means our bodies don't see them as a threat and our immune system will not attack them. It gets worse in the 20s-30s. I'm still mostly okay, but I have to wear only cotton underwear, and I have to minimize the amount of time I wear it. Only when I go out, never at home. My mother can't wear it ever, and can't even wear pants, either. Or else instant infection. Just how our bodies work.

Infections suck, by the way. They're itchy, they make your skin crack like papercuts all over and hurt, and they take at least two weeks of topical treatment to cure once you get one. No sex or masturbation for at least a week after the treatment, too. Not wearing underwear during the day is a lot better than that.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.