[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I lower my standards? I've not had agf or any sexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

How do I lower my standards?

I've not had agf or any sexual contact in years, but I've definitely turned some down, like a fat girl.

These standards are holding me back!
>>
Just try to stay alone. Sounds sad but in the modern world it's rationally the best thing you can do
>>
>>17914627
Improve your appearance so you don't have to.
>>
>>17914656
If only that was so easy.

I'll be exercising more, but I'm not fat really. Sure could lose a couple of pounds, but I'm not going to drastically change.

I guess I could be a bit more /fa/

>>17914655
Yeah, no.
>>
>>17914656
What's does your appearance have to do with the quality of woman you earn? "You're not entitled to a wife/ girlfriend" is the recent bullshit these Nazis have been spouting.
>>
>>17914627
Fuck the fat chicks. There's a strange similarity in jobs and women. Nobody wants to hire an unemployed person and no woman wants to date a celibate man. You don't even need to keep the fat girls a secret, if a girl is remotely interested in you seeing you with a girl uglier than they are will make them crazy jealous.

The worst thing you can do for your love life is stay single for more than a few months.
>>
>>17914827
I'm not going to be flaunting the fat chick around for others to see. But maybe subconsciously I'll be more confident after getting it away.

I may have blown it with this fat chick but ill see if I can get back in her good books or not.

But I guess you are right.
>>
>>17914834
When you say fat do you mean ten or fifteen extra pounds our are we taking morbidly obese? If the latter ignore my previous advise about being seen with her.

If the former then you're not flaunting her you're demonstrating your self confidence. I've dated a fat girl or two on occasion and if I took them to a party with single girls word always got around to me that one of the single girls was jealous. It actually landed me a threesome once and would have another time if I would've played my cards right.
>>
>>17914853
It's tough to say. Pictures showed chubbyish, but when I met her she was a lot more round than I expected. Maybe just unflattering clothing.

It's very difficult to find anything that matches her look.
>>
>>17914834
>I'll be more confident after getting it away
Take it from me, knowing that you fucked a fat ugly chick would actually take a bigger toll on your confidence. It gets worse if your friends get to know about it.
>>
>>17914673
I think the underpinning of civillization is that everyone is entitled to a wife as long as they bring the same value to the table.

An improved appearance makes you more attractive to more attractive women. I know, right? Un-intuitive.
>>
>>17914885
Yeah, that's why I worry. I kind of think I should stick to my standards, but it's been so many years that at this point anything is better than nothing.
>>
>>17914627

Do whatever you can to make as much money as possible. Women come with that shit for free.
>>
>>17914627
I think standards are good OP, even if you have had no pussy for a while it's better than having shit pussy constantly. I had a friend that was so desperate he fucked some of the ugliest chicks that our social circle knew. Word got around and not even 5/10 chicks would come close to him, whereas before if he actually put in some effort he would get most of them.
In other words, you're better to hold out, maybe a FWB can eventuate from it all?
>>
>>17914899
You're just putting unnecessary pressure on yourself cause you haven't been intimate in a long time... overcome this and approach at least decent chicks. Trust me, don't ever lower your standards because that will also lower your image of yourself.
>>
>>17914899
>anything is better than nothing
I really isn't. Met a cute shy nerdy girl recently, decided I'd rather stay a virgin when I found out she has a 5 year old kid.
>>
>virgin at 24
>literally every girl that ever came onto me was obese
>work out, try so hard to dress well and keep good hygiene
>doesn't help one bit

my answer is don't lower your standards
if all I'll ever get in my life are these fucking cows then I'll stay celibate
>>
>>17915747
I'm just saying about fucking them, not dating/settling/marrying.

I'll never settle for anything. I'll rather be single than miserable.

>>17915722
So long as she wasn't expecting you to be daddy. Could have just been her fuckbuddy.
>>
>>17915959
>So long as she wasn't expecting you to be daddy. Could have just been her fuckbuddy.
Why do you think single mothers are looking for in men? I'm not gonna spend my hard earned money on another man's kid, not even if she were a tiger in bed. Also she's kinda fat.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.